Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Beat the second boss in 5 minutes on my second try. Difference between the handgun and Hollowseeker is night and day.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
easily those bats.

:mad:

yep...just coming in to type this as they killed me

depends on the area tho...if I’m grounded I can take them easily with room to maneuver...but if I’m in a platforming area then they can swarm me and leave me cornered for fear of jumping/falling

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Sometimes you get a “bad draw” and get stuck with a layout in biome one with a cliff as the first room. It’s the room with the stairs and the steep drop you gotta fall down to progress. If you get that layout on a run, its best to just pause and hit restart level. If you want to use the ship to heal it cuts off access to it because you can’t get back up after you fall down. It’s a cursed run

I've had that one. You can get back up.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
yep...just coming in to type this as they killed me

depends on the area tho...if I’m grounded I can take them easily with room to maneuver...but if I’m in a platforming area then they can swarm me and leave me cornered for fear of jumping/falling

You play EVERYTHING like a bytch :scust:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is dope.
I usually hate games like this but I'm digging it.
It's brilliant how they pulled this off and it makes me want to get better in it.
I'm at the second Biome right now.

my sleeping hours have been shyt so I haven’t been able to put some decent hours behind it yet...hopefully I can today

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
my sleeping hours have been shyt so I haven’t been able to put some decent hours behind it yet...hopefully I can today
Finally played it yesterday after preordering it, so I feel you on that. Wife and kids finally let a brotha sit for a few. :whoo:

The way these reviewers were talking made it seem unplayable and super difficult. It's challenging but it forces you to get better.