Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
killed him once...still have most of my health...maybe I can pull this off :lupe:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Just beat the game and I'm not going to lie. I was so wrapped up in playing and skipping the crash landing cutscene when you die that I wasn't really paying good attention to the story and probably skipped some shyt. :francis:

Some things made sense and some were I dunno. I'll jump back in next weekend though and try to do a 100% run or something.

Clocked in at 30 hours 34 mins. 19 deaths.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
fukk almost actually beat phrike on another quick run with just 3/4th health and a basic carbine :mjcry:

I want to be in the second biome :mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
killed him once...still have most of my health...maybe I can pull this off :lupe:

ya I’m not beating this guy...that “rush” move is absolutely fukking ridiculous...I don’t even wanna imagine what he does on the third fukking round :unimpressed:

fukk...I should’ve tried using my sword tho when he rushed me...forgot all about that

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
ya I’m not beating this guy...that “rush” move is absolutely fukking ridiculous...I don’t even wanna imagine what he does on the third fukking round :unimpressed:

fukk...I should’ve tried using my sword tho when he rushed me...forgot all about that

yeah that shyt cheesy as hell :francis:

takes most of your health too

try to dash to the opposite side tho when he turns his shoulder to charge

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Clocked in at 30 hours 34 mins. 19 deaths.

But @PS5 said the game is only 4 hours :lupe:

Don’t do this its not punch out lol

Just dodge him when he charges you, its easy once you get the timing down. When he lights up the ground to do his ring fire move he always charges right after in the second round. I would just jump and dash.

The best time to hit him with the sword is when he goes underground and pops up. You can get an easy hit on him, just dodge away right after because he will swing on you after you hit him.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I finally climbed out the mud and beat Phryke :mjcry:

giphy.gif

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Breh you made it a lot harder on yourself only using the alt fire once lol

TRUESSSSSSSST :mjlol:

:mjlol: mans really thought he was stylin

getting caught by the laser sweep a rookie move :russ:

I’m annoyed as fukk, I went hard this run going everywhere and I finally realize The phrike room was near my ship this time :francis:

However, I can’t teleport back bc helios is on a huge cliff I can’t climb back up so I can’t heal

going in at half health vs phrike :francis:

Yeah, if you get that layout you just gotta restart the run

Wait what :dwillhuh: