Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH my shyt crashed for the first time. :stopitslime:

Twice yesterday and today once.....like I said they should use translocator tech as a save point like Demon's Souls bonfire especially you get crashed for no reason and lost everything.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man they definitely got one with this. I hate rogue likes but I don’t mind going back through after I die on here.

Yeah, as of this year I’ve kinda learned that all roguelike are not created equal. There’s a lot of cheap indie roguelike with procedurally generated dungeons thats are just bland. There are some that are highly exception though:

• Into The Breach
  • Dead Cells
  • Othercide
  • Hades
Those are the 4 that really changed my mind on the genre and now, Returnal

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I see others are starting to have the crashes in here, I told yall :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had my health in the red and found a new gun and said "ooohhh let me try this" and got killed and threw it all away :snoop:

as per advice in here, if I get a new gun I like then I carry my ass straight back to the ship

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
oh hell nah you got to kill this nikka 3x???

haven’t gotten to him yet and I can already feel the game tears welling up in my eyes just from watching this clip smh :snoop:
get your tissues ready. the next stage though?

we really starting to see what next gen is about

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
oh hell nah you got to kill this nikka 3x???

haven’t gotten to him yet and I can already feel the game tears welling up in my eyes just from watching this clip smh :snoop:

Firs boss in this game is def harder than any first dark souls/bloodborne boss I’ve fought. At least in souls games you can just run right back to the boss, in this shyt you gotta max out your gear again