Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
no that’s the astronaut. This is literally a model space ship and it says it does something good to your dash in the description

Oh that makes sense. I must have autocorrected what you wrote as astronaut.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m starting to think a lot of nikkas play 2k on pro

This game has reminded me why i love souls. I would absolutely prefer if a game is fun and challenging so by the time you get another cutscene it feels like a reward.

Thats how i used to feel about metal gear, they had some long ass cutscenes but if you played on hard it felt much more earned.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I’m not a fan of the secondary fire modes being mapped to half trigger and full trigger pulls. It’s taking some getting used to and feel counterintuitive. Game is fun though and I’m glad I picked it up

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I’m not a fan of the secondary fire modes being mapped to half trigger and full trigger pulls. It’s taking some getting used to and feel counterintuitive. Game is fun though and I’m glad I picked it up
I almost exclusively hip fire because of this - its probably inefficient but it feels more natural.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As fun as this game is twice today I had hard crashed TWICE!!!!

This is the wrong game for this bullshyt:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

yeah I’m fukkin pissed what a waste of time:martin:

For now I gotta give the game a 5/10

totally unacceptable especially in a rougelite with no autosaves :beli:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Think that is all customisable.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
[
yall know you can switch ithe buttons right? You can map alf fire to the rt/lt triggers

Last edited: