Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The 2nd area isnt so bad if you keep your distance. I try to take advantage of the area to gate enemies out of a doorway or around a corner. I almost never rush into any area in the desert and I almost never get hit. You only have to do about 3 open areas on average before you reach the stairs (where you can teleport directly to the boss)

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You get sent back to ship on the main biome, you're just going from green door to green door until you hit the crimson gate. I hang around here simply to get max health and maybe some decent consumables.

When you teleport into crimson, outside of grabbing a weapon with a higher proficiency, you can actually just run on the outside of most of the areas that you need to fight through until you hit the main temple entrance. Outside of the main temple entrance, there is a warp gate that will take you right back up to the boss fight. This gate is only active if you made it to the boss at least once.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The 2nd area isnt so bad if you keep your distance. I try to take advantage of the area to gate enemies out of a doorway or around a corner. I almost never rush into any area in the desert and I almost never get hit. You only have to do about 3 open areas on average before you reach the stairs (where you can teleport directly to the boss)

I have no problem fighting the enemies. I use the doors as well. Issue is I'm getting level 10 drops for handguns and shotguns. That not gonna get it done.

You get sent back to ship on the main biome, you're just going from green door to green door until you hit the crimson gate. I hang around here simply to get max health and maybe some decent consumables.

When you teleport into crimson, outside of grabbing a weapon with a higher proficiency, you can actually just run on the outside of most of the areas that you need to fight through until you hit the main temple entrance. Outside of the main temple entrance, there is a warp gate that will take you right back up to the boss fight. This gate is only active if you made it to the boss at least once.

Oh, well that was my first time making it to the boss. I'll do that. I already run behind the bases so I don't have to deal with enemies.

Not getting carbons or hollowseeker throughout the whole level tho.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
For those who are on level 3

There is a path to a gate that will take you there on death from main biome. Just in case I was the only person who though you had to go back through second biome

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
E0agMhzWYAEyCaU

Im free:blessed:

:deadrose: