Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Beat the 4th boss. Dunno if the bosses are getting easier or if it's just me getting acclimated to the game and the mechanics.

And I can see the game becoming very metroidy with the environments.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
game is cool...that weapon profiency thing is kinda corny ...hallowseeker is my fav gun....and what's with these weird ass terms for everything ? fukk is a biome nikka we on level 3 :childplease:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Finally beat phrike :blessed: Had a good run with a 5 star carbine and the astro. Kept getting him down to halfway on the third phase and dying because I would get too fukking excited and aggressive:takedat::mjcry:. I immediately got dropped by that hammerhead thing in the next biome :deadmanny:
im laughing cuz i dont even know wtf im doing and here yall are struggling on the 1st boss and here i am on level 3 :dead:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
2nd biome is annoying, get to the top of the mountain and get my shyt pushed in

I like the game but it doesn’t have that immediate one more go effect due to how long (tedious) it can be to traverse.

it honestly needed shortcuts/better perm upgrades...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I like the game but it doesn’t have that immediate one more go effect due to how long (tedious) it can be to traverse.

Yeah, i mean “one more run” being like 2 hours instead of like 20-30 in something like deadcells kind of kills that idea. I still have it just not immediately after. I never get to a point where i feel like it’s a chore to play again, i usually know theres just one or two things i did wrong and that makes me want to jump back in

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps

Had 2nd boss at a quarter of health left and then I died.

No save for that level is inexcusable. Its so long. All of them lockdowns, double severed with the matrix robots and wolf beasts. This is bs.

Only handgun and shotguns being dropped too.

I'm done with this game until next week.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Had 2nd boss at a quarter of health left and then I died.

No save for that level is inexcusable. Its so long. All of them lockdowns, double severed with the matrix robots and wolf beasts. This is bs.

Only handgun and shotguns being dropped too.

I'm done with this game until next week.
You can skip damn near everything on the 2nd level and teleport right to the second boss - why is it taking y'all so long to get back to him? :dwillhuh: