Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Beat Shrike. I didn't even initiate my 5* Max Adrenaline consumable, despite starting the fight with no adrenaline due to taking the long fall damage that parasite is doing to me.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
how do you raise proficiency?

Or do you mean the stars next to the guns you sometimes pick up?
U basically raise proficiency by killing enemies and collecting those blue items u find across the levels.

I welcome ambushes now because of the proficiency boost u get from them if u survive. Its the key to the weapon types available to u while playing.

Don't open any weapon chest until u are at least level one in proficiency, if not ur gonna keep finding bullshyt

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What proficiency was your gun on?
4*, plus I got a few artifacts on me.

Blown Nightlight - 10% damage buff at full or low integrity
Emergency Shield
Murmuring Cac00n - Increasing positive effects of Parasites (I got 4 on me, had 5, but had one fall off)
Blade Balancer - More powerful blade.

Also had used my ether to respawn myself, if needed (I didn't need to tho).

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need a hint...do a find the key to the house before I get to the house or will I find it when I go past it?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
U basically raise proficiency by killing enemies and collecting those blue items u find across the levels.

I welcome ambushes now because of the proficiency boost u get from them if u survive. Its the key to the weapon types available to u while playing.

Don't open any weapon chest until u are at least level one in proficiency, if not ur gonna keep finding bullshyt

oh okay thanks breh :salute:

I thought I had to manually upgrade somewhere, I was like I didn’t see that option:francis:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think I know of one way that increases your chances of getting a game breaking glitch (when you get stuck in a room as doors no longer open and/or items no longer are able to be picked up). If you dash thru a door, this sometimes causes a bit of a frame drop. Least of your worries, but it sometimes affects how things load in the new room you're entering, which then glitches out like the above mentioned. I recall hearing something of the sort in one review and that's definitely how it glitched on me last night. It does need fixing for sure.

My coworker tells me that he's read that the original suit doesn't cause the glitches. Not an outright confirmation tho.