Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Gotta keep it fresh :yeshrug:

I mean it may come off like I'm super upset but I'm not, its just very annoying. Yesterday I just turned the shyt off and went to the gym when it happened lol. Yeah dying is def a integral part of the experience but I'd rather not die :pachaha:

Yeah, I feel you. It's definitely an annoyance and should be fixed. I wouldn't be mad at the game having a resume state upon turning off. No easy mode or manual save type options needed tho.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Good run this morning :ehh:

I am now able to somewhat consistently get to Phrike with a decent weapon and a full bar of health.....I can't get past his 3rd form tho :mjcry:

I've learned the importance of proficiency in this game.

Also those tentacle/vine things are useful in helping u get to areas u can't reach. They don't hurt u

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Sony should buy housemarque after this

source.gif

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Spent all day stuck at the second boss yesterday. Now I'm about to spend all day stuck in the 3rd area :lolbron:

The grenade launcher is fire tho

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Good run this morning :ehh:

I am now able to somewhat consistently get to Phrike with a decent weapon and a full bar of health.....I can't get past his 3rd form tho :mjcry:

I've learned the importance of proficiency in this game.

Also those tentacle/vine things are useful in helping u get to areas u can't reach. They don't hurt u

You gotta add to your suit integrity

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
The trick: Get your gun proficiency up to at least 3 or 4....do not use any of those heals to actually heal yourself, clear out alll the rooms, and sleep in the Helios when you need health, and use the health to max out your integrity. But items that up your proficiency, help max your integrity, or heal you when your health gets low.

Also try to buy an astronaut every run.

I’m gonna kick phryke ass tomorrow

how do you raise proficiency?

Or do you mean the stars next to the guns you sometimes pick up?