Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The point is to not die though:gucci:

I don't want an easy mode. This game isn't even that hard, I just want a failsafe to protect people from losing their runs to things out of their control like bugs or crashes. Ya'll talking big shyt but until you knee deep in a run and the game for no good reason crashes on you or you can't pick up items or you get stuck in a lockdown aread...you won't get where I'm coming from. :yeshrug:
Bro I agree that there should be a fail safe for when the game crashes. That’s out of your control but all that other shyt these cats talkin and you dapping is for the birds. The complaint you have about the game crashing is the only legitimate complaint imo.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

I don't want an easy mode. This game isn't even that hard, I just want a failsafe to protect people from losing their runs to things out of their control like bugs or crashes. Ya'll talking big shyt but until you knee deep in a run and the game for no good reason crashes on you or you can't pick up items or you get stuck in a lockdown area...you won't get where I'm coming from. :yeshrug:

I'm a sony stan, I had a ps5 damn near at launch. I buy literally every exclusive these cats put out. Game is great, thats why I'm upset that the shyt is crashing on me. I want to actually complete it :mjlol:

Talking about pro gamers and shyt, nikka I'd blank most nikkas on here in basically any fighting game of my choosing :mjlol: chill
I’m talking about the pro gamers who are tweeting. That post wasn’t even directed at u. Unless u are one of them cats who have verified accounts on Twitter. The fukk is u talkin bout?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’m talking about the pro gamers who are tweeting. That post wasn’t even directed at u. Unless u are one of them cats who have verified accounts on Twitter. The fukk is u talkin bout?

I thought you was talking about cats in here :yeshrug: sorry this got me aggy because it seem ya'll was thinking I was saying to casual the game up, which I'm not. Keep it exactly the same :yeshrug:

I'm agreeing with some of the other posts because I agree in general this roguelike genre seems very w/e to me, and that the game is dope in spite of it. This is my first one though, so my opinion will probs change once they implement facets that people say are in other ones like the ability to turn the game off and keep where you at :mjlol: have 0 idea what they were thinking there about how its a good idea to omit that :mjlol: and no for cats (not you per se) who can't read I'm not saying a "I died so I start from my last save" save. more of a I turned the game off so the game created a temporary save state that is deleted when I turn it back on save. If you die back to the ship you go. that would be completely fine

I'm bout to test fate again and try to get to the third biome so I get the checkpoint and subsequent crashes don't hurt as bad :francis:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I thought you was talking about cats in here :yeshrug: sorry this got me aggy because it seem ya'll was thinking I was saying to casual the game up, which I'm not. Keep it exactly the same :yeshrug:

I'm agreeing with some of the other posts because I agree in general this roguelike genre seems very w/e to me, and that the game is dope in spite of it. This is my first one though, so my opinion will probs change once they implement facets that people say are in other ones like the ability to turn the game off and keep where you at :mjlol: have 0 idea what they were thinking there about how its a good idea to omit that :mjlol: and no for cats (not you per se) who can't read I'm not saying a "I died so I start from my last save" save. more of a I turned the game off so the game created a temporary save state that is deleted when I turn it back on save. If you die back to the ship you go. that would be completely fine

I'm bout to test fate again and try to get to the third biome so I get the checkpoint and subsequent crashes don't hurt as bad :francis:
Yea I feel u. That save state when u turn the game off that erases would be a good idea. I’m wondering if cats would exploit that tho. I’m not sure. But I feel what u saying.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yea I feel u. That save state when u turn the game off that erases would be a good idea. I’m wondering if cats would exploit that tho. I’m not sure. But I feel what u saying.

Possibly maybe :yeshrug: I don't care they bought the shyt. If they want to tarnish the experience by exploiting that by all means go ahead. I more concerned about nikkas who actually trying to get through it the right way getting fukked lol. I've had 3 run ending glitches/crashes already :mjlol: I keep coming back like a battered wife cuz the game is ill :mjcry:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I don't want an easy mode. This game isn't even that hard, I just want a failsafe to protect people from losing their runs to things out of their control like bugs or crashes. Ya'll talking big shyt but until you knee deep in a run and the game for no good reason crashes on you or you can't pick up items or you get stuck in a lockdown area...you won't get where I'm coming from. :yeshrug:

I'm a sony stan, I had a ps5 damn near at launch. I buy literally every exclusive these cats put out. Game is great, thats why I'm upset that the shyt is crashing on me. I want to actually complete it :mjlol:

Talking about pro gamers and shyt, nikka I'd blank most nikkas on here in basically any fighting game of my choosing :mjlol: chill

Zeu$, why you keep changing your name up fool, lol!?

And I hear you. I've had the game lock up on me before (last night actually), while having a good run at that too, tho I didn't get as upset about it, lol. Also, dying is part of the point of the game as well. It's why you still get drip fed narrative beats when you do.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do we feel about the adaptive triggers for the alt fire? I debated switching to classic cause I left off alt shots by mistake all the time lol

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I’m almost afraid to ask what the symptom/cause of a crash is since I haven’t had one yet :lupe: Didn’t have one with Miles for days until I started reading on here :heh:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Thank u to whoever gave that tip about going back to the ship, I finally found a 2 star Carbine gun and I wasn't ready to give it up yet :mjgrin:

One thing I have learned being stuck on this first biome is not to open those gun chests until ur proficiency is at least a 1. If u come across one and ur not there run past it and kill some more shyt and come back to it. The goodies inside will be alot better :takedat:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m almost afraid to ask what the symptom/cause of a crash is since I haven’t had one yet :lupe: Didn’t have one with Miles for days until I started reading on here :heh:

I think I know of one way that increases your chances of getting a game breaking glitch (when you get stuck in a room as doors no longer open and/or items no longer are able to be picked up). If you dash thru a door, this sometimes causes a bit of a frame drop. Least of your worries, but it sometimes affects how things load in the new room you're entering, which then glitches out like the above mentioned. I recall hearing something of the sort in one review and that's definitely how it glitched on me last night. It does need fixing for sure.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Zeu$, why you keep changing your name up fool, lol!?

And I hear you. I've had the game lock up on me before (last night actually), while having a good run at that too, tho I didn't get as upset about it, lol. Also, dying is part of the point of the game as well. It's why you still get drip fed narrative beats when you do.

Gotta keep it fresh :yeshrug:

I mean it may come off like I'm super upset but I'm not, its just very annoying. Yesterday I just turned the shyt off and went to the gym when it happened lol. Yeah dying is def a integral part of the experience but I'd rather not die :pachaha: