Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I see nikkas is now in here acting like this game is without fault and you should accept crashes and bugs :mjlol:

Ive seen this story before

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see nikkas is now in here acting like this game is without fault and you should accept crashes and bugs :mjlol:

Ive seen this story before

well since you want to compare it to cyberpunk cuz the issues are clearly of the same magnitude, then just wait for sony to boot it out of the PS store and offer you a refund...they should be announcing it anytime soon

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
well since you want to compare it to cyberpunk cuz the issues are clearly of the same magnitude, then just wait for sony to boot it out of the PS store and offer you a refund...they should be announcing it anytime soon

Miss me with this goofy shyt. A game u have to play through in one run with no autosave of any nature, that crashes is basically unplayable TO ME.

And naw this is not no git gud shyt. I beat all these "hard" games. I dont mind dying and losing progress but a bug or a crash causing it? fukk all that. Unacceptable

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...also when I died I went back to the ship as is the case and I lost the carbine so I fired the pistol I had and it seems stronger...is that the case or just my imagination?

also I activated the obelisk near the ship...idk if that happened when I randomly shot at it while trying out the pistol or if it was just a coincidence and the animation that ensued was gonna occur no matter what?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
what roguelike games have this “suspend” feature?

I'm sincerely asking since I’m not overly familiar with the genre

FTL and binding of isaac are two major ones.

Binding of isaac flat out starts you back in the room you were in before you left if you did not die in that run. Your health, consumables and temporary upgrades are exactly where they were before you quit. Enemies i believe revert back to full health tho.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
...also when I died I went back to the ship as is the case and I lost the carbine so I fired the pistol I had and it seems stronger...is that the case or just my imagination?

also I activated the obelisk near the ship...idk if that happened when I randomly shot at it while trying out the pistol or if it was just a coincidence and the animation that ensued was gonna occur no matter what?

You keep weapon proficiency upgrades permanently, just by using certain guns you get better at using those guns. I don't know how in depth the proficiency upgrades get tho.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Binding of isaac flat out starts you back in the room you were in before you left if you did not die in that run. Your health, consumables and temporary upgrades are exactly where they were before you quit. Enemies i believe revert back to full health tho.

shyt...that’d be decent...then hopefully they can implement something like that

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Do you even have the game, or ps5? Lol

In here writing paragraphs

First, when I see people with a platform like this and they say this.

Or that these articles are already out and the game just launched

The messaging was screwy.

Especially when I called it, I find it worthy of discussion. I find the entire thing to be fascinating in seeing so many people (not all) buy a game they really didn't know much about. If you look at what I've said, I'm not pointing fingers at Housemarque but rather, people that spent money and didn't know what they were getting into. That's what I find interesting here. The psychology around this.

About having a PS5?

Breh, I'm one of the last people here that needs receipts called on when it comes this. I buy damn near everything under the sun gaming. Fortunate enough to do so.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/recent-pick-ups-arcadium-edition.202066/page-45#post-39684280
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-playstation-5-thread.735072/page-149#post-39820991

I'm a day one PS5, PS4, PS3 and PS VIta owner plehboi :birdman:

Enjoy your game, I'm just here to be amazed by the amount of people that didn't know what they were getting into. I did, that's why I didn't buy it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U keep it and also look out for walls that have a charred look u can break them and access a new area

also rep...as simple as the info in this post was it’s what got me interested in wanting to buy the game...idk why but I never thought about the rewarding exploratory aspect/nature of the game which I’m enjoying