Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn't say all that, game might get shelved until patched at the rate I'm reading about crashes here and on twitter.

But I'm sure this will be seen as hating...:unimpressed:

But I'ma not about to at through a rougelike that randomly crashes consistently.:hubie: and the game seems good, don't want to have the experience soured by something like crashing

Im a sony stan and Im shelving this till these crashes are over. A roguelike that crashes with no autosave. Naw, fukk you housemarque lol

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka what.

I only want it to autosave like Dark souls does. So if you turn the game off you are in that same place. I dont want checkpoints or anything. If they want you to do a run steaight through thats fine. Completely fine.

Basically if it crashes you start where it crashed. Im not saying if you die you start halfway through a bi0me or something.

They'll probably bring in a save and quit system. Autosave doesn't work in rougelike games.

Housemarquee already said this is a PS5 issue, hopefully Sony get on it quickly.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From HM's discord:

"This is an issue with the PS platform. We've sent our report to them (Sony) . Specifically, it has something to do with the pre-start system."

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
:wow: We got a fukking prodigy in the thread

Might as well try and beat it :salute:

I died oh well what a journey tho

To the people complaing about a save system, you get a "checkpoint/save" after the 3rd world you don't go back to the very beginning

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'm a gluton for punishment...came back for another run...just needed an astronaut figure or a health kit and 2nd boss would have been down :to: