Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just realized that you can warp to the 2nd boss from the Teleporter that emerges near the end of the 2nd level. I kept ignoring it and wondering why I never found him again SMH

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I haven't had a crash and the only bug I've seen so far was an artifact text being blank on picking it up.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found the place to rest to restore my full health in the hidden then when I woke up and all of a sudden 3 strixeras fukking attack me out of no where and now I got half heath like 56% and couldn't rest anymore :beli:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Lol this goofy shyt :snoop: cyberpunk all over again

That's an extreme stretch and reach there. An occasional bug or game crash has been a thing in video games since their inception. Cyberpunk damn near didn't work across the board and had 100s of glitches and game breaks.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That's an extreme stretch and reach there. An occasional bug or game crash has been a thing in video games since their inception. Cyberpunk damn near didn't work across the board and had 100s of glitches and game breaks.

Naw its actually worse here :mjlol:

Game has no autosave, u crash ur fukked fukked. At least cyberpunk u could save regularly.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Naw its actually worse here :mjlol:

Game has no autosave, u crash ur fukked fukked. At least cyberpunk u could save regularly.
It's not even comparatively in the same ballpark. It's not an auto-save fest by design. And while a random crash would set you back, that's just the same as any death in the game losing you any non-permanent upgrade progress. It just is what is is man. It's not like saves in general outright saves you from crashes or setbacks that can come with them, as sometimes, your game could be saved in a state that keeps you perpetually fukked.

I'm not saying that having some sort of save wouldn't be convenient or desirable, just that you're making it a much bigger deal than it is.