Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
awww man I needed this

been playing old ass games for the last few months

some were good as hell too

but I need this...the wonderment in my face as I’m just exploring this world

really enjoying this

Whaaa...?!?! Gamepass wasn't giving you your proper gaming nutrients?:dwillhuh::smugfavre:

:mjgrin:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Had a great run going....then the game crashes.

Thats literally unacceptable on a game like this that erases your progress and has no auto save. I dead ass dont even want to touch this again till its fixed. Imagine being at the last biome or some shyt and it just randomly crashes. I lose my shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who cares? It’s a single player game, most people (like myself) need a save life for the convenience

ya even tho I haven’t died yet been impacted by no consistent save option I can see why IGN would rate it down bcuz of it...I don’t like have to put it in rest mode if I wanna take a break or simply stop playing for a while...but really no major complaints so far at all...I’m really in awe

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Had a great run going....then the game crashes.

Thats literally unacceptable on a game like this that erases your progress and has no auto save. I dead ass dont even want to touch this again till its fixed. Imagine being at the last biome or some shyt and it just randomly crashes. I lose my shyt

I’m mad scared of this happening. If it happens i might have to not even look at this shyt for a few days, especially when you having a nice run...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which gun is better Electroplyon Driver or Spitmaw Blaster?.

Electroplyon Driver with 3 stars got me :whoo:. Haven't used Spitmaw Blaster with 3 stars yet :lupe: but I would hate regret if I switched it and got killed.

just got the spitmaw and immediately swapped it back to the carbine...I feel like I take shyt down faster with it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Did I just waste ether on this reconstructer thing?

I dont think so, are you talking about the thing by the Helios?

I’m gonna call it a evening, i got to phryke again, got him down to the last 3rd of his last health bar and died. Closest I’ve come so far. I would have beaten him if i didn’t lose my astronaut in the room before smh:beli:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn...I’m at the house y’all been talking about...no key tho

surprisingly I haven’t died yet except for that one time prior to the title screen

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I dont think so, are you talking about the thing by the Helios?

I’m gonna call it a evening, i got to phryke again, got him down to the last 3rd of his last health bar and died. Closest I’ve come so far. I would have beaten him if i didn’t lose my astronaut in the room before smh:beli:

Nah, there’s this thing, looks like the outline of an alien in a big stone slab

returnal-reconstructor-2.jpg