Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
What am I even supposed to be doing in this game? Plays like a single player Warframe so far.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I can't turn this shyt off, I keep winning boss rounds first round and I'm stuck in this loop of going guns blazing into every room prepared to die, only to make to the next world

:mjcry:

It's like I'm living returnal in RL but reverse, except I keep surviving :wow:

Instead of dieing and going back to the ship I'm putting the ps5 on rest mode and getting something to eat :wow:

I know I'm near the end in some snow world, best thing I can tell y'all is use the carbine with leeching rounds

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I can't turn this shyt off, I keep winning boss rounds first round and I'm stuck in this loop of going guns blazing into every room prepared to die, only to make to the next world

:mjcry:

It's like I'm living returnal in RL but reverse, except I keep surviving :wow:

Instead of dieing and going back to the ship I'm putting the ps5 on rest mode and getting something to eat :wow:

I know I'm near the end in some snow world, best thing I can tell y'all is use the carbine with leeching rounds

:wow: We got a fukking prodigy in the thread

Might as well try and beat it :salute:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I cant even look at this shyt any more aftee that crash lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally beat phrike :blessed: Had a good run with a 5 star carbine and the astro. Kept getting him down to halfway on the third phase and dying because I would get too fukking excited and aggressive:takedat::mjcry:. I immediately got dropped by that hammerhead thing in the next biome :deadmanny:

Damn I’m the last scrub standing:mjcry:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
The sword dudes are nasty, I basically act like it's darksouls as soon as they show up and melee roll them to death because the guns I have right now aren't doing it.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
These f*cking teleporting red sword cats are eating me alive :dwillhuh:

Yeah I got to take a break for today...

:russ:

One was waiting for me outside and he was firing mad orbs, teleporting, jumping and trying to slice me up. But he got wasted.

Then I stepped inside a temple saw a yellow floor break and it was a room full of lasers that killed me immediately.

:stopitslime:

Greed has been my killer.