Daps
:mjcry: Thought I was making a deep run and I got caught in another lockdown

the red dudes are hard as fukk​

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Finally got the sword and house key! Been on a good, yet chaotic run, surviving over an hour. I got a whole bunch of malignancy and a parasite causing me damage when picking up items.:sadcam: Gonna teleport back to the ship to sleep and get my energy back. shyt, one of my malignancies even caused my damn energy bar to decrease by like half.:sadbron:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
So after you get past the crimson portal you can't go back to the ship?

To rest your health?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally got the sword and house key! Been on a good, yet chaotic run, surviving over an hour. I got a whole bunch of malignancy and a parasite causing me damage when picking up items.:sadcam: Gonna teleport back to the ship to sleep and get my energy back. shyt, one of my malignancies even caused my damn energy bar to decrease by like half.:sadbron:

I’m dumb the first time i got to the room that leads to the boss room and the house key, i ignored the house key room so i never got it. Now every run i pass the house i get more mad lol

200.gif

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Yeah this shyt is starting to annoy me

feels like there are more enemies each time I spawn
And worse guns :mjcry:

Getting ambushed by 15 enemies when i only got a pistol is starting to wear on me:damn:

I gotta be doing something wrong, I'm finding alot of trash when I comes to the guns. I had what felt like a machine gun once but I can't find it again :mjcry:

Gotta walk away for a few hours and recharge

I will not be defeated by this game:birdman:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
And worse guns :mjcry:

Getting ambushed by 15 enemies when i only got a pistol is starting to wear on me:damn:

I gotta be doing something wrong, I'm finding alot of trash when I comes to the guns. I had what felt like a machine gun once but I can't find it again :mjcry:

Gotta walk away for a few hours and recharge

I will not be defeated by this game:birdman:

I think the weapon proficiency determines what weapons spawn, i got shytty ass pistols spawning CONSTANTLY

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I’m dumb the first time i got to the room that leads to the boss room and the house key, i ignored the house key room so i never got it. Now every run i pass the house i get more mad lol

200.gif

i finally saw the house but I think took the wrong turn and ended up in lockdown AGAIN:francis:

I don’t even have the blades :mjcry: