Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supposedly it’s the special pre-order suits causing those glitches. Change back to the standard white suit

Ummm....maybe so I guess I will try to change the outfit if that's the case. But what about weapons from special pre-ordered weapons?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It could probably, but with some serious concessions. Definitely wouldn't be any kind of 4k, not at 60 fps and loading would be bad.
Whole flow of the game would be butchered last gen. Too much loading would be required. shyt would prolly be 30fps. shyt would stutter or freeze with how seamlessly u travel from door to door and a new environment loads up. shyt would’ve been a nightmare on PS4 Pro or One X.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Whole flow of the game would be butchered last gen. Too much loading would be required. shyt would prolly be 30fps. shyt would stutter or freeze with how seamlessly u travel from door to door and a new environment loads up. shyt would’ve been a nightmare on PS4 Pro or One X.

Would have been bad on ps4 pro and even worse on vanilla ps4. Thats why these developers need to drop last gen sooner rather than later. Tech from 2013 that was outdated by the time it came out is not a viable gaming platform for new exclusives in 2021

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
This is far from the first game to have this map generation. This game could easily have been done on PS4, it just wouldn't be as good and as silky smooth.

I'd even go as far as to say the game feels like it's a PS4 game being heavily ramped up by the extra power of the PS5.
The game has been done before but WAY differently and nowhere near as graphically demanding. Mostly done as a top down shooter. Not full on 3rd person view 3d environments. No way could this game have been done smoothly on last gen hardware. No way. It would feel like a completely different game. PS4 came out in 2013 with outdated hardware. PS4 Pro came out in like 2016 with guess what? Outdated hardware. nikkas is fortunate they got what they got with those consoles. This game could NOT have been done on a damn mechanical drive with an outdated GPU and CPU. It would’ve felt like shyt and looked completely different.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Would have been bad on ps4 pro and even worse on vanilla ps4. Thats why these developers need to drop last gen sooner rather than later. Tech from 2013 that was outdated by the time it came out is not a viable gaming platform for new exclusives in 2021
Read my mind. I just posted to that other cat saying the same shyt. These cats have no idea how limited them lil boxes were. PS4 came out in 2013 using mid range GPU from 2 years prior.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
maaaaan, I just got the first house key so i'm assuming a boss is coming. so far the shotgun seems sorry as hell compared to the other guns.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
maaaaan, I just got the first house key so i'm assuming a boss is coming. so far the shotgun seems sorry as hell compared to the other guns.

The shotgun does pretty good close range damage and does spread damage but the ammo count and short reach kill its usefulness for most enemies

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They bringing out the machines from matrix :damn:

@Gizmo_Duck can I end my session now?

I beat the first boss and got to the second world.

I’ll let you know when i get there lol

I wasn’t able to play more than one run yesterday but I’mma be on all day today. I’m gonna try and beat the reach and beat the 3rd biome