Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I think the weapon proficiency determines what weapons spawn, i got shytty ass pistols spawning CONSTANTLY
Nah I'm pretty sure it's random. When you get later in the game and unlock guns you start finding them at level 0 in the first biome.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
1st boss down :blessed:

I got greedy trying to clear a containment room, got my ass whooped, learnt my lesson & just went straight to the boss.

one minor criticism of this game, not enough powerful boosts or guns. Roguelikes work partly as the hope of good gear keeps you coming back, very little of that here

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I got greedy trying to clear a containment room, got my ass whooped, learnt my lesson & just went straight to the boss.

one minor criticism of this game, not enough powerful boosts or guns. Roguelikes work partly as the hope of good gear keeps you coming back, very little of that here

I think you’ll get more when you get to other biomes. Once you unlock them there they will start to appear in the first

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Same. Took Phrike down with a Lvl 1 Pistol once I knew his patterns. Also had a melee buff so I could sneak in a few hits here and there

Second biome is no joke though

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Just made it past the house again and a lockdown

There are two gates one ahead of me and one to the right, which is the right one:damn::win: