Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

Nemesis fight was so dope

if that is the 3rd nikka then ya that looks like the most challenging fight…from watching the last couple boss fights, it looks like once you past the 3rd boss everything else is relatively a cakewalk

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
if that is the 3rd nikka then ya that looks like the most challenging fight…from watching the last couple boss fights, it looks like once you past the 3rd boss everything else is relatively a cakewalk

Not necessarily true. And most likely still won't be for your ass...if you get there.

Why you spoiling yourself watching later game progress. Earn your stripes like zebras, fool.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Off memory, Biome 5 was the most pissed off I got at the game, especially when I thought
it was still going when I died in 6 :deadmanny:

tgu

Pro
Daps
:takedat: Just beat the game. The elctropylon driver made light work of the last boss. I hope the game gets dlc or a sequel
:jbhmm: What guns did y’all think were the best? The electropylon and the lobber with the right traits were crazy​

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
:takedat: Just beat the game. The elctropylon driver made light work of the last boss. I hope the game gets dlc or a sequel
:jbhmm: What guns did y’all think were the best? The electropylon and the lobber with the right traits were crazy​
Its gotta be between the pylon driver and the hollowseeker with upgraded portal beam. I found the hollowseeker easier to use on every boss besides the last one

• Dap
Reactions: tgu

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

I'm in fukking love with the upgraded Lobber.... I knew for the nemesis battle I would need the hollowseeker or tech.... But I was always reluctant to give up the lob.... That one hit kill had me goin.... :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: tgu

tgu

Pro
Daps
I'm in fukking love with the upgraded Lobber.... I knew for the nemesis battle I would need the hollowseeker or tech.... But I was always reluctant to give up the lob.... That one hit kill had me goin.... :wow:

i used the lobber on Hyperion and destroyed him. It would’ve been ass for the nemesis battle which I think was the best in the game

tgu

Pro
Daps
Its gotta be between the pylon driver and the hollowseeker with upgraded portal beam. I found the hollowseeker easier to use on every boss besides the last one
I really liked the hollow seeker too. I heard when it has the portal beam and portal turret it’s crazy:whoo:. I never got to unlock the portal turret. Only weapon I really didn’t like was the dreadbound . However, I never unlocked that many traits for it either