Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@surf

Got to Biome 5 last night. :umad:

All jokes aside, that ice shyt in Biome 5 got me fukked up. Didn't last long since I had little health, but I dunno why I expected to be returned to Biome 5. When that shyt went back to Biome 4 after I died, I went to bed. :to:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf

Got to Biome 5 last night. :umad:

All jokes aside, that ice shyt in Biome 5 got me fukked up. Didn't last long since I had little health, but I dunno why I expected to be returned to Biome 5. When that shyt went back to Biome 4 after I died, I went to bed. :to:

that’s cool but I went on an insane run last night and beat the game in one sitting

no I didn’t. :mjcry:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Had a great run yesterday brehs. I was fighting for my life all the way through Biome 6. Got really close to end the but had damn near zero integrity so I took a risk and got bodied. I will heopfully finish by this weekend. As an OG, this game definitely restores the feeling of old. You gotta respect it. One of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. I'm glad I gave this game a shot.
good review im coppin

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I finally beat Ixion:blessed:

Don’t sound like much but I had shelved the game for months due to me being stuck on this boss for so long, went on YouTube for strategies on how to beat him and that shyt helped me so much to see what I was doing wrong

This game is really reminding me of back in the day games where you needed the strategy guide and shyt:wow:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

Don’t sound like much but I had shelved the game for months due to me being stuck on this boss for so long, went on YouTube for strategies on how to beat him and that shyt helped me so much to see what I was doing wrong

This game is really reminding me of back in the day games where you needed the strategy guide and shyt:wow:

Get ready to shelve the game for a whole year as you try to reach and beat Nemesis.... :mjgrin:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Outside of finding super secret shyt in rpgs, strategy guides are for casuals. Looking up how to beat a boss is some kid shyt.:hhh:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
beat Hyperion one shot deal.....obviously the easiest boss out the game (assuming the final boss isn't a push over)....i'm skating through biome 5 with the lobber....got merc'd by that severed hostile that shoots black rings.....should be ending this game soon....

is biome 5 where u get the ability to go underwater?...:patrice:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
beat Hyperion one shot deal.....obviously the easiest boss out the game (assuming the final boss isn't a push over)....i'm skating through biome 5 with the lobber....got merc'd by that severed hostile that shoots black rings.....should be ending this game soon....

is biome 5 where u get the ability to go underwater?...:patrice:
The final boss is possibly the easiest of all no cap, all the 2nd act bosses are real easy

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The ost is ridiculous

:hhh:

Each track is walking you up to a musical climax, shuddering bass, hollow echoes and a dystopian tone. The soundstage on here ensures you are getting sound from every possible direction with every intended detail.