Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
This 3rd biome is blowing mine bro :francis: Who thought of the flying drones

Best advice I can give you is to not run from the drones.... Their missiles will get you everytime.... Cop a weapon with high damage rating and shoot the drones first..... If u get a section with drones... Tiuretts and half body sentinels then grapple the fukk out of there to another platform.... Lol... Deal with the drones from behind closing doors.... :yeshrug:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Hol up..... I defeated all the enemies in the Lock down room to get the 3rd key in biome 5 but the room won't lift the lock down..... :mindblown:

I even did the dead scout enemy fight and the room still won't lift the lock down.... Don't tell me the game glitched and I gotta start biome 5 all over again?...
:birdman:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Hol up..... I defeated all the enemies in the Lock down room to get the 3rd key in biome 5 but the room won't lift the lock down..... :mindblown:

I even did the dead scout enemy fight and the room still won't lift the lock down.... Don't tell me the game glitched and I gotta start biome 5 all over again?...
:birdman:

made it to Abyssal Scar (biome 6) today after the game fukked me over yesterday on Biome 5.....dealin with these underwater enemies is gonna be a chore I see....:wow:

tgu

Pro
Daps
made it to the final boss (Ophion) but just to get to him I got massacred on the integrity with them enemies....got Ophion down to 2 health bars but got clipped by them black rings....:mjcry:

when I beat this game i'm never lookin at it ever again!...:wow:
:usure: you know you have to beat the game more than once to see the true ending

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
fukkIN DONE!!!!

finally beat this stress inducing game...
.this fukkin insane dream sequence inside of Selene's head....seek therapy bytch...:pacspit:

final boss is easy af with that maxed out Pylon.....:wow:

i'm takin a break before fightin Ophion again for that other ending.....75 deaths in all....on to ratchet and clank!!

*drops dual sense on stage*

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
fukkIN DONE!!!!

finally beat this stress inducing game...
.this fukkin insane dream sequence inside of Selene's head....seek therapy bytch...:pacspit:

final boss is easy af with that maxed out Pylon.....:wow:

i'm takin a break before fightin Ophion again for that other ending.....75 deaths in all....on to ratchet and clank!!

*drops dual sense on stage*

Man fukk all that going back for the "other" ending. I'm gucci since I'm still confused. :pachaha:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FAO3AYoVgAIAOsm