Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah, the desert joint is the 2nd Biome right? Cakewalked through that shyt and beat Ixion from the jump. Spent substantially more time on the 1st biome. I know, hilarious right? But again, I took a health pack into the fight with Ixion.

Yea I beat Ixion last night too...i was geared up and studied his pattern.... Honestly he was easier than Phrike. ... :wow:

I never even made it to him…I don’t know that nikka name :mjcry:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I never even made it to him…I don’t know that nikka name :mjcry:
200.gif

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Finally beat Phrike last night (I know, my dumbass never thought about taking a health pack with me to fight the boss until last night). Then the 2nd Biome I was able to breeze through that and beat Ixion on first try. Died at the beginning of the 3rd biome, but it takes you all the way back to the beginning? WTF?

But at least finally got the grappling shyt so that's a win. So do I basically charge back up and go through the dimension gates to get back to the biome you left off at? I don't have to fight Phrike and Ixion again do I?
Good shyt.

Biome 1 may have made u better than u realize. Use the first two biomes to get ur integrity and consumables on point b4 even going in biome 3. Also a parasite that renews health at low integrity will help alot. Learn to use ur environment, there are alot of cheap enemies in Biome 3 but they can be cheesed

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Good shyt.

Biome 1 may have made u better than u realize. Use the first two biomes to get ur integrity and consumables on point b4 even going in biome 3. Also a parasite that renews health at low integrity will help alot. Learn to use ur environment, there are alot of cheap enemies in Biome 3 but they can be cheesed

Yeah, Got through Biome 2 on my first try/run beating Ixion. I definitely use the environment to hide and come out with the chopper and shyt and duck back behind shyt. But when I started the 3rd biome, I didn't have a lot of health and that Iron Giant bruh caught me before I caught him on the last shot.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:unsure::unsure: I never got back to this game after losing to the biome 2 boss that one time

game ended for me after I beat phrike:lolbron:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Anyone slowly became a fan of the Rotgland Lobber?..... I thought it would be Wack af cuz of the speed but maxed out that shyt is a one hit killing machine..
:whew:
Slowly :heh:
Been my fave from the jump. With I think overload bolts you get the rhythm down and just kill or stun lock everything.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally beat Phrike last night (I know, my dumbass never thought about taking a health pack with me to fight the boss until last night). Then the 2nd Biome I was able to breeze through that and beat Ixion on first try. Died at the beginning of the 3rd biome, but it takes you all the way back to the beginning? WTF?

But at least finally got the grappling shyt so that's a win. So do I basically charge back up and go through the dimension gates to get back to the biome you left off at? I don't have to fight Phrike and Ixion again do I?

there’s a way to go directly from biome 1 to 3, but it depends on the level layout you get. I wouldn’t recommend it tho. the best way to unlock weapon upgrades is to start at 1 and work your way all the way through each biome.