Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
lol at User score with people with agendas. :mjlol:

Don't worry we'll all go in on Halo Infinite with 0 scores since you think User Scores with agenda/troll votes mean something. :mjlol:
You don't care what the people say, and you really think nikkaz ran to metacritic to lower returnals scores, really :stopitslime:

And you say that while acting like Sony isn't crooked, they didn't group ps2 and ps3 sales for the optics? Interesting. And these reviewers, don't most of them look like you? Same type of gamer, same likes? Name one that fits that criteria, just one :popcorn3:

So you're a company man, a casual, and you will get caught up in the exposure thread that is incoming soon:ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I finally got my first Platinum :mjcry:

giphy-downsized-large6714f039be217de3.gif

Top 10 game of all time for me. I need that DLC Housemarque :noah:

Congrats, now you must officially abandon Helios :mjcry:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Was on a nice run

:youngsabo:

Then the game froze and crashed.

I'm never beating this game

:sadbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Finally beat Phrike last night (I know, my dumbass never thought about taking a health pack with me to fight the boss until last night). Then the 2nd Biome I was able to breeze through that and beat Ixion on first try. Died at the beginning of the 3rd biome, but it takes you all the way back to the beginning? WTF?

But at least finally got the grappling shyt so that's a win. So do I basically charge back up and go through the dimension gates to get back to the biome you left off at? I don't have to fight Phrike and Ixion again do I?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
wait…what??????

yeah, the desert joint is the 2nd Biome right? Cakewalked through that shyt and beat Ixion from the jump. Spent substantially more time on the 1st biome. I know, hilarious right? But again, I took a health pack into the fight with Ixion.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Finally beat Phrike last night (I know, my dumbass never thought about taking a health pack with me to fight the boss until last night). Then the 2nd Biome I was able to breeze through that and beat Ixion on first try. Died at the beginning of the 3rd biome, but it takes you all the way back to the beginning? WTF?

But at least finally got the grappling shyt so that's a win. So do I basically charge back up and go through the dimension gates to get back to the biome you left off at? I don't have to fight Phrike and Ixion again do I?

You can go through the portal to 2 as soon as it comes up in Biome 1. There is another portal to the top of the tower where Ixion is which will take you back to 3. You can get to the third Biome in 5 minutes if you want but it's the hardest stretch of the game so you'd be underprepared.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You can go through the portal to 2 as soon as it comes up in Biome 1. There is another portal to the top of the tower where Ixion is which will take you back to 3. You can get to the third Biome in 5 minutes if you want but it's the hardest stretch of the game so you'd be underprepared.

So is it good to run through and power up some in Biome 1 before heading to 2 and doing the same before goin back to 3?

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
So is it good to run through and power up some in Biome 1 before heading to 2 and doing the same before goin back to 3?

I did everything I could in Biome 1 including farming Phrike for ether, grabbed the main desert upgrades I could but skipped doors, then tackled 3. I won't tell you much about 3 since you haven't played it but its a hoe.