Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Took me 4 tries to beat Phrike. :unimpressed:

Didn't even get touched once on the last try though. :win:

So now I'm in the Crimson Wastes and I died and it keeps sending me back to the first Biome. :gucci:

You mean I gotta fight through the first biome again to get back to the second one? Is this game trolling me or something? :dwillhuh:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

So now I'm in the Crimson Wastes and I died and it keeps sending me back to the first Biome. :gucci:

You mean I gotta fight through the first biome again to get back to the second one? Is this game trolling me or something? :dwillhuh:

u just gotta get back to the portal room....u don't have to fight Phrike again....take the opportunity to max out you integrity...load up on oblites and max out your weapon.....:manny:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

You don't have to beat the first one again but you do if you want the right build to clear the 2nd biome.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

Finally got the Citadel Survey trophy :wow:

One more Cypher in Biome 5 and four in biome 6 and the plat is mine

This game is easy to platinum if it wasn't for having to find scout logs and all the other things that go with it .

Last edited:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
This game is easy to platinum if it wasn't for having to find scour logs and all the other things that go with it .
Thats exactly why its hard to plat. Only 2.8% of players even have that Citadel Survey trophy :wow:

This is as close as I'm gonna get to a platinum anytime soon, this will be my first one :mjgrin:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
This game is easy to platinum if it wasn't for having to find scour logs and all the other things that go with it .
I ran the 2nd biome like 30 times to finally see the room outside with the big ass tower and the last glyph. You could dead ass 100% this game and never see a room come up before.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
made it to Ixion...I got extra 50% integrity bar...1 full silphium vial..got an artifact that repairs intergrity when low and a parasite that repairs integrity when low and 1 astronaut....put the system in rest mode before the battle....i'm shook...:mjcry:

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Why is this thread stickied? Im not upset about it just don't understand why an average game at best is getting this much attention. If this was multiplat you wouldn't hear about it

This game is better than average bro. I agree with you about a few of the Sony exclusives bring overrated, this aint the game to come for.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why is this thread stickied? Im not upset about it just don't understand why an average game at best is getting this much attention. If this was multiplat you wouldn't hear about it

just ask to stIcky an xbox game:mjgrin:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
86 metacritic with 65 pages (35 posts per page) is average now. :mjlol:

I know yall ain't used to having games worth a damn Court, but skip yo ass outta here.
You know, Sony wouldn't be above creating websites to boost scores and their fanboys wouldn't be above overating Sony exclusives. The user score is a 71. And this thread is 150pgs long not 65. Finally you make my point, you sir are are ghaaaaat daaaaaamn casual :ufdup: look at this...
You got pre-order later game weapon and still getting bodied outchea?! Yeah....Git Gudder. Much much gudder.
So basically he's saying you are some shyt :laff:
This game is better than average bro. I agree with you about a few of the Sony exclusives bring overrated, this aint the game to come for.
Most agree this game isn't special, it's ok for what it is but has major design flaws (6hr runs/etc) looks great, and im not here to say it's not enjoyable to some. But sticky worthy? You won't find this game as a sticky on other sites is all im saying. I would call it odd but I understand why this is here. I'll get into that more in depth in my next thread :youngsabo:
just ask to stIcky an xbox game:mjgrin:
We get new games weekly and you laugh at them whine secretly playing then on the low. The wild at heart is pikman with updated improved mechanics (according to ign/etc) and that game was overlooked by the coli. Let it be pikman or this on playstation and it would be stickied. What usually happens is you will make the xbox thread with a negative narrative and then y'all circle jerk and that's the threads topic. Why sticky a thread with nikkaz just hating and talking shyt? Show me the xbox thread that isn't that.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You know, Sony wouldn't be above creating websites to boost scores and their fanboys wouldn't be above overating Sony exclusives. The user score is a 71. And this thread is 150pgs long not 65. Finally you make my point, you sir are are ghaaaaat daaaaaamn casual :ufdup: look at this...

So basically he's saying you are some shyt :laff:

Most agree this game isn't special, it's ok for what it is but has major design flaws (6hr runs/etc) looks great, and im not here to say it's not enjoyable to some. But sticky worthy? You won't find this game as a sticky on other sites is all im saying. I would call it odd but I understand why this is here. I'll get into that more in depth in my next thread :youngsabo:

lol at User score with people with agendas. :mjlol:

Don't worry we'll all go in on Halo Infinite with 0 scores since you think User Scores with agenda/troll votes mean something. :mjlol:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I finally got my first Platinum :mjcry:

giphy-downsized-large6714f039be217de3.gif

Top 10 game of all time for me. I need that DLC Housemarque :noah: