Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Git Gudder.

had that nikka on his last 2 bars, but I forgot to keep my health tube as an item and didn't get the astronaut :snoop:

totally my fault for not being prepared and thinking shyt was sweet since I had a level 6 electropylon driver :shaq2:

went in on some

giphy.gif

c620ab5f8c7484a9d41c7ee84f5ee504.jpg

came out on some

hG2Cam.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
had that nikka on his last 2 bars, but I forgot to keep my health tube as an item and didn't get the astronaught. :snoop:

totally my fault for not being prepared and thinking shyt was sweet since I had a level 6 electropylon driver :shaq2:

how the fukk you get a lvl 6 electropylon driver on the first damn level???

were you doing a challenge run?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
had that nikka on his last 2 bars, but I forgot to keep my health tube as an item and didn't get the astronaut :snoop:

went in on some

giphy.gif

came out on some

hG2Cam.gif

You got pre-order later game weapon and still getting bodied outchea?! Yeah....Git Gudder. Much much gudder.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nope. Either pre-order or deluxe edition or some shyt. Normal purchase, you ain't getting that gun till stage 4, outside of daily challenge mode.

that shyt is a beast too. Had it one time at Level 8, but went into one of those challenge rooms like a dumbass with a quarter health and died at the last round. :mjcry:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Electropylon is the shyt for most rooms in the game, but doesn't work well against many bosses IMO.

Hollowseeker with Serrated Rounds is the best weapon overall to me

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

went in on some

giphy.gif

came out on some

hG2Cam.gif

u doin to much....took me a while to figure out the Phrike shyt but all u need is to increase your integrity by 25% at the artifact room and get a full integrity health consumable.....

the first two stages are simple...just don't over do it with the dashing when he throws his projectiles...simply run side to side while shooting at him and avoid his swipe....

on the last stage just shoot and use your alt fire to drop his health quickly then dodge the projectiles while shootin.....he swipes twice but u can tell when he's bout to do it...try to use your alt fire to take the rest of his health and finish him.....his pattern is like a huge tell in poker....once u beat him get a sandwich and some p*ssy and chill.....come back for Crimson Waste....:blessed:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this dudes frustration is exactly how I reacted if u put a cam in front of me and recorded my runs....

:deadrose:

breh isn’t very good tho, to be fair.

if you’re gonna be stationary then you should stay at the back of the room near walls and doors so you can keep everything in front of you. basically force them all into a funnel, which will make it easier to learn their patterns.

if you’re gonna walk into the middle of a room you should be moving from point to point, taking out smaller enemies and chip shotting bigger ones. then getting out of the way. you can’t wait for bad guys to come to you in the open or they’re just gonna fukk you up.