Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
there’s ppl here who still haven’t beat phrike?

some of these “casual” jokes about me need to be revisited :sas2:
first time in a while I've been able to play.

I gotta load up before just going in there all "casually" busting my guns :troll:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
first time in a while I've been able to play.

I gotta load up before just going in there all "casually" busting my guns :troll:

I haven’t played in a minute…I’m curious to see if it’ll make me better or worse…putting the game down for a while helped me get past level 1…I still haven’t even seen the level 2 boss face-to-face tho lol

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
I haven’t played in a minute…I’m curious to see if it’ll make me better or worse…putting the game down for a while helped me get past level 1…I still haven’t even seen the level 2 boss face-to-face tho lol

I was OT for 10 days. Came home and beat the 3rd and 4th bosses in the same day. I had been on the struggle bus for a minute but the break seemed to help...

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
best get that gun game ready for battlefield :ufdup:

gets to training :ufdup:
tenor.gif

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I had to let this one go once I learned how the premise of the gameplay goes.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to let this one go once I learned how the premise of the gameplay goes.

I didn’t think it would be my type of game either based on the game type but I really was surprised by it…what worked heavily in its favor was the constant changing environment so even tho I got stuck several times it never really felt like it and it wasn’t as frustrating an experience as I expected…it’s actually quite competitive/engaging…I’ve put in about 30 hours so far so I feel it’s easily paid for itself…but it would be a great steal and worth the pickup if they ever knock off 50%

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The miniboss room in the ice and water level were absolute madness. Enemies w projectiles that give you malfunctions :stopitslime: the projectiles are homing missles :stopitslime: 3 malfuntions and youre bodied :stopitslime:.

Didnt realize this was the studio that made the co op stick shooters on the ps4 me n my son loved those games. Wish this had co op too.