Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Apparently the new patch has difficulty adjustments to make it easier. Wondering if they nerfed those flying drones :picard:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont think its the game getting easier it's that you are getting better.

someone on Twitter said it best. there’s a moment in this game where you go from running for your life and hiding behind doors, to actively hunting down bad guys in crowded rooms, that lets you know you’ve arrived.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently the new patch has difficulty adjustments to make it easier. Wondering if they nerfed those flying drones :picard:

oh hell yeah :banderas:

I put this down once I really started getting into ME…once I finish andromeda and R&C I’m head back into this…I will say tho, playing this game has made other shooters remarkably easier for me

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
someone on Twitter said it best. there’s a moment in this game where you go from running for your life and hiding behind doors, to actively hunting down bad guys in crowded rooms, that lets you know you’ve arrived.

to be fair I started playing like that way before the patch…I was playing too tentative early on and thinking too much which led to me getting killed…going rambo and thinking/responding on the fly yielded better results for me

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be fair I started playing like that way before the patch…I was playing too tentative early on and thinking too much which led to me getting killed…going rambo and thinking/responding on the fly yielded better results for me

same. for me it came from getting locked in challenge rooms where I couldn’t run. the reward of beating those rooms kept sending me back to them, and eventually I learned how to be aggressive and use the environment to play defense.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
same. for me it came from getting locked in challenge rooms where I couldn’t run. the reward of beating those rooms kept sending me back to them, and eventually I learned how to be aggressive and use the environment to play defense.

ya them gold door rooms made a man out of me :mjlol:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Haven't played in a while but did a run to find the last data cube I'm missing in biome 3 and didn't see one drone. Not even in the challenge room. So I'm guessing they nerfed the enemy and the appearance rate as well.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know how I made it through this game with less than 50 deaths. And I think most of them came from Biome 3 alone :dead:

@krackdagawd knew you would fukks with this game. Glad you like it

Haven’t played since the new patch but I hope they worked on performance issues. This is a good looking game but there’s no reason it should have the issues it has. The hardware is too good for that

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I don’t know how I made it through this game with less than 50 deaths. And I think most of them came from Biome 3 alone :dead:

Haven’t played since the new patch but I hope they worked on performance issues. This is a good looking game but there’s no reason it should have the issues it has. The hardware is too good for that

After they fixed the framerate issues in the 2nd patch it runs close to perfectly no matter what is going on in a room. Those spheres that spit out a bunch of shyt all at once used to slow it down a lot.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
This game won't let me go, it keeps talking to me like

430fcbea1c483dfd432af9a103a4d7b8.gif

I tried playing something else but I can't let go of this :wow:

Im going for the platinum :mjlit:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Yeah i love this joint the movement is :ohlawd: but yeah this joint is hard and its not even the bosses for me its those mini bosses. You go in a room and shyt locks down you not prerpared, prob got 1/4 of health bar, mini bosses errywhere like :dj2: and now you sitting there like :sadcam:. W your trash ass starter pistol.

Taking Ls in this game is fukking crushing tho I can see why people bush it. Aint nothing like maxing out your health getting a great gun, dope artifacts, then that teleporting ninja alien pulls up 2 hits you finshes you w bullets all pver the fukking screen:mjlol::mjcry:

Edit there was a fukking power surge on my block :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Breh im so fukking heated imo go to the gym :snoop: how far is the wster boss??