Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
lava walking is an upgrade in biome 5. its position is fixed; you just have to figure out the location.

getting through yellow walls is much easier: you just need to buy or find a proficiency upgrade for your melee weapon (the upgrade looks like a lug nut). the upgrade doesn't tell you that's what its for, but once you have it you can break yellow walls with your melee weapon.

that said, if you grab a parasite or pick up a malfunction that downgrades your melee proficiency by 50%, you'll lose the ability to break the walls again.
Ohhh. I've seen that melee upgrade, just never bothered to get it

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
lava walking is an upgrade in biome 5. its position is fixed; you just have to figure out the location.

getting through yellow walls is much easier: you just need to buy or find a proficiency upgrade for your melee weapon (the upgrade looks like a lug nut). the upgrade doesn't tell you that's what its for, but once you have it you can break yellow walls with your melee weapon.

that said, if you grab a parasite or pick up a malfunction that downgrades your melee proficiency by 50%, you'll lose the ability to break the walls again.

Yeah, my bad. It is in biome 5.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
With all the negativity surrounding E3 and the lack of big budget games coming this year and all the delays, we should really appreciate HM and Returnal for what they did. Maybe it benefitted from being released when not much else was out for PS5 but this game was definitely a risk that paid off

HM was discouraged with their arcade titles underperforming and went back to the drawing board to make something completely unique. It married the classic bullet hell arcade style, with modern AAA sensibilities.

Casuals bytched about the rogue aspects but those of us who stuck with it got treated to one of the most unique modern gaming experiences I can think of. When the credits rolled and that Reaper song played I thought, damn, this shyt is a classic and HM really restored the feeling for me :wow:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I will be coming back to beat this after I’m done with R&C

:salute: for putting me up on this i beat Miles and shyt was :wow: :mjcry:

idk how far I am but i just beat the boss w the flying platforms this game is pure crack :damn:

Between this and Hades idk which one i like more but this shyt will put its foot in your ass if you are fukking around :whew:

Im a big fan of games that hold the player accountable if you arent fighting the enemies smart you will get bodied w the quickness.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Game gonna have to sit on the backburner for a while. Honestly just needs a quick resume feature so you can play other games than get back to where you left off.

Don’t even have to add a save feature that you can cheese, if you die you die. But fukk…not being able to throw this game into a rotation between Warzone and Ratchet & Clank or whatever else I feel like playing at the moment, is killing my playing time, and I love the game.

On the bright side of that, is knowing there’s always gonna be some piff to come back to if I’m ever bored of my other games or in need of some chaos :ahh: