Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
finally tried to avenge a scout yeah those things are tough if you aren’t prepared. Best save them for after clearing a biome. Luckily I just started.

Do yall think its more worth it to spend ether on respawn or hobolites so that you can craft more stuff at the fabricator. I’ve been saving them for respawn but starting to realize thats a waste. by the time you respawn you would have lost your astronaut, prob your other items and whatever else fighting the boss.

Good just to go geared up to the max the first time around....

C-DHY_.gif

I am fukking determined to beat this game before Ratchet and Clank

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
finally tried to avenge a scout yeah those things are tough if you aren’t prepared. Best save them for after clearing a biome. Luckily I just started.

Do yall think its more worth it to spend ether on respawn or hobolites so that you can craft more stuff at the fabricator. I’ve been saving them for respawn but starting to realize thats a waste. by the time you respawn you would have lost your astronaut, prob your other items and whatever else fighting the boss.

Good just to go geared up to the max the first time around....

C-DHY_.gif

I am fukking determined to beat this game before Ratchet and Clank
I've had my fun with the dead scouts. I run right past them now like

tenor.gif

I tried that respawn shyt once but didn't realize u lose ur consumables, I was thinking it made a copy of what u were when u got in that shyt :unimpressed:

A respawn just ain't a good idea for me on biome 3, I just started putting my ether into that thing next to the ship for now.

I've found the leveling up gauntlet of Biome 1 and 2 helps to prepare me mentally for Nemesis. I had that bytch down to half his life in his 3rd form last night and lost focus and couldnt find anything to grapple onto :snoop:

Biome 3 is getting easier tho. Hiding behind doors and walls has become my best strategy against them flying drones.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
So I bet the biome 2 boss the other day. Damn that felt good:ahh:. Didn't even use my astronaut :smugdraper:. Got my proficiency up. Got my max vitality up. Two max vitality canisters and another consumable to make shockwaves when I jump. Beat him with relative ease in about 5 minutes. Then I was feeling myself and went to biome 3 and had my confidence shattered:deadmanny:. I'm just going to have some fun fully exploring the first two biomes before moving on to 3 now that I can explore everything.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Did they increase the difficulty?

Went back to the game after a week of not playing, and now those sword dudes that appear on biome 2
are now showing up on biome 1, with freezing powers and those purple rings you cant dash across.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Went back to the game after a week of not playing, and now those sword dudes that appear on biome 2
are now showing up on biome 1, with freezing powers and those purple rings you cant dash across.

Are you in new game + or something? That sounds horrible lol

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Are you in new game + or something? That sounds horrible lol
I did finish the game , so i was replaying it to collect the platinum trophy.

it seems like those dead scouts are tougher than actual bosses, since
by the time you face a boss....you should have a good weapon.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps

You try to avenge someone? Sounds like a malformed enemy.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
You try to avenge someone? Sounds like a malformed enemy.
i didnt avenge anybody, i just went to open one of those blue doors with a key and that enemy was waiting for me.
Usually when the room goes into lockdown mode...they throw in like 2 of those green trees or that big dude that runs after you trying to swipe at you.