Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
In echoing ruins there's a room. It has a fabricator in the middle no enemies. There's an icon for something to pick up but it's off the map. I can't see it or how to get to it. Anyone know what I'm talking about or how to get it?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't played Returnal for awhile cause I was playing RE8. Now I'm going back to play Returnal and finish this game, almost finish.

I didn't realize they updated it when you avenge
dead scouts or scavenge. Also, they seem make it harder before updated

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
These motherfcking Typhonops man...I always have to burn my revives and consumables before the final boss fcking with them.

tumblr_p65e7qT0ME1wcb5w4o1_400.gifv

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

they were like that for me since day one but they’ve progressively gotten easier to handle imo...they don’t swarm me all at once like they used to early on

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I said I’m done…

But I lied.

Going back in tonight.

Today was a "stop yourself from throwing the controller at your brand new big ass TV screen" day.... :wow:

I'm not giving up either tho.... I just watch a vid of someone that did a complete run without dying at all..... :merchant:

We can do this!.... :mjgrin:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking bugs brehs. I touched a dead s
Tell me why I’m actually having trouble with the fukking bats in biome 1 all of a sudden? It’s like these pussies just all straight up charge me now and theres way more of them.

I swear Housemarque is making this game harder in updates

That's what I'm saying breh. Mfer make this game harder in updates. I was like :dahell: I kept dying in biome 1 when I was supposed to be in final biome and face final boss.

Now I just got fukking bugs after I touched a dead scout so I can avenge it but got locked down and the monster didn't show up.

If it ain't broke don't fit it.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:mjcry:

Had the final boss down to his last half in the 3rd phase but lost my astronaut in the last lockdown before getting back to him.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Finally fought Ixion and had him down 2 a couple hits left on the 3rd phase before I got killed. Had a WILD version of the Carbine with critical hit and rising pitch, the astronaut and the reconstructor but went in with no healing items:francis:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Tell me why I’m actually having trouble with the fukking bats in biome 1 all of a sudden? It’s like these pussies just all straight up charge me now and theres way more of them.

I swear Housemarque is making this game harder in updates

You gotta keep moving, if you got the grappling hook, abuse it. Kill one or two grapple to the other side and reposition

If your getting overwhelmed funnel them to the door from the previous room and kill em one by one using the doors as cover

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You gotta keep moving, if you got the grappling hook, abuse it. Kill one or two grapple to the other side and reposition

If your getting overwhelmed funnel them to the door from the previous room and kill em one by one using the doors as cover

This is really the key to fighting all enemies in this game. I like to melee the bats or just put a couple shots into the one that's glowing to make it cancel its charge and widdle them down.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is why the carbine is just the superior gun it cancels out all the moves with plenty of ammo to spare. Trying to fight those bats with the grenade launcher is the worst

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Biome 6 is long as shyt, damn. I went in again with a perk that turned Keys into Integrity. Damn near had two full bars and got ganked by three of those disco balls and the thing that spawns those kamikaze octos.... That could've been the one too...I should've just ran past them SMH