Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Also all these different colored energy crystals and shyt I’m not even sure what the fukk they do. Mad unintuitive.
:why:
Feel like I need to read a guide or some shyt. Game is fun but I just don’t have the time/patience to keep going back to square one. A breh got kids and shyt. Gotta cut the grass and tend to my vegetable garden and shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also all these different colored energy crystals and shyt I’m not even sure what the fukk they do. Mad unintuitive.
Feel like I need to read a guide or some shyt. Game is fun but I just don’t have the time/patience to keep going back to square one. A breh got kids and shyt. Gotta cut the grass and tend to my vegetable garden and shyt.

Just watch someone else play on youtube, at least through the first biome. There’s a method to it

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to see that randomly generated areas just means the exact same rooms over and over and over and over again just rotated 90 degrees. Biome 2 is the worst. It feels like 2 sets of rooms rotating over and over and I can't get the rooms with the last 3 glyphs.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Oh damn...well, its not for everyone. I’d be lying if i said i wasn’t beginning to feel fatigued myself. I must have ran through the first biome 30 times by now, but I’m desperate to get to the latter half of the game still. I had two really horrible runs today and it took the wind out my sails

Hardest boss in this game is the RNG to be perfectly honest. The star can align for you and carry you through the entire game on easy mode if you get blessed with the right drops/picks ups/parasites.

The difference between beating a boss a lot of times comes down to a parasite or respawn

Or Skill, the most precious and rare of resources. RNGesus doesn't even answer the prayers for that shyt.

Meanwhile, I'll be off on my 3rd completion this weekend.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

The game very clearly explains all that shyt to you in the beginning and the tutorials to those basics are always accessible in the start menu from the moment you acquire new in-game knowledge. It's not that hard to read and decipher, breh.

I got two kids, needy ass girls at that, one being a 1 year old toddler. That's not a good excuse. Just means you a bad dad-gamer.:manny: Don't want to go back to square one? Try not dying.:sas2:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
The 3rd form of Nemesis man....I dont know if I can do it :mjcry:

The Robot artifact in this game hates me, I've only gotten 2 so far :pacspit:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The 3rd form of Nemesis man....I dont know if I can do it :mjcry:

The Robot artifact in this game hates me, I've only gotten 2 so far :pacspit:

You got this far, you can do this. Just keep grappling towards him while getting your shots in while you can. Also recommended to get as many damage increase and protection increase resources as you can. I know not all of them come all the time, but prioritize those above everything else. And max integrity.

Last edited:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yall really think I'm giving u 10 ether for 100 obilites:heh:

desperate times man...desperate times...total rip-off in hindsight :mjcry:

Yeah, it used to be half that for double the amount of obolites. I thought that got changed after either doing that so many times or after beating the game. Was it just a "balance" update they did recently on the sly, lol?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it used to be half that for double the amount of obolites. I thought that got changed after either doing that so many times or after beating the game. Was it just a "balance" update they did recently on the sly, lol?

I have no idea...I literally paid attention to it for the first time on my way to ascending up the mountain...that room in biome 2 just before you hit the blue teleportation bubble to make your objective...I was probably about 60 obolites shy of buying a “health pack”...noticed that shyt by the door and said lemme see what I can get from here and that’s when I noticed you could exchange ether for that shyt...what’s crazy is I also spent 6 ether on the regeneration machine cuz I thought I was close to the second boss (even bought a moon man) and was gearing up for a “huge” run...so I went from 19 ether to about 3 in the blink of an eye and still ended up dying 3x without even making it to the 2nd boss :mjlol:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Yall really think I'm giving u 10 ether for 100 obilites:heh:
If you're only in the 1st act it's definitely not worth it but once you make it through the 2nd act and get all the artifacts from the monument in the first room it doesn't even matter. Plus getting 4 ether everytime you avenge someone now ether starts falling out your ass.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If you're only in the 1st act it's definitely not worth it but once you make it through the 2nd act and get all the artifacts from the monument in the first room it doesn't even matter. Plus getting 4 ether everytime you avenge someone now ether starts falling out your ass.

Yeah, you get a lot more ether easier now. I be getting like 15 ethers before even killing a boss in just 1 biome.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
The game very clearly explains all that shyt to you in the beginning and the tutorials to those basics are always accessible in the start menu from the moment you acquire new in-game knowledge. It's not that hard to read and decipher, breh.

I got two kids, needy ass girls at that, one being a 1 year old toddler. That's not a good excuse. Just means you a bad dad-gamer.:manny: Don't want to go back to square one? Try not dying.:sas2:

:banderas:

I said I’m done…

But I lied.

Going back in tonight.

Mans out here giving Any Given Sunday speeches :wow: