Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
man be honest...how many times have yall died in this game?...i'm still on the first biomes cuz i'm just fukkin around with exploring and fightin hostiles....:mjgrin:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
man be honest...how many times have yall died in this game?...i'm still on the first biomes cuz i'm just fukkin around with exploring and fightin hostiles....:mjgrin:
A LOT, I'm sure well over 50 times. The completionist in me just wanted to explore each biome and unlock gun perks before picking up another.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
A LOT, I'm sure well over 50 times. The completionist in me just wanted to explore each biome and unlock gun perks before picking up another.

I've died over 50 now. I was at 44 when I beat the game the first time. I don't die as often now, but I've died a few more times now in the act 2 since beating it, when initially I was in a combination of a great run and uber focus that I didn't even die but 1nce throughout act 2 initially. Now I'm like...whatever. I'm just trying to get the sun stones, unlock more artifacts and gun perks.

Oddly enough, I didn't even get the pyrocaster or coilspine shredder in my first runs at all. Nor the hazmat suit upgrade, lol! Technically, I at least seen the pyrocaster, but I had a malfunction that I could not get rid of right at the end of the game cuz there was no more obolites to get to create new artifacts and I had killed the whole biome except for the boss at that point.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Shortly after you see the locked house.

I’m just done, man…

Oh damn...well, its not for everyone. I’d be lying if i said i wasn’t beginning to feel fatigued myself. I must have ran through the first biome 30 times by now, but I’m desperate to get to the latter half of the game still. I had two really horrible runs today and it took the wind out my sails

Hardest boss in this game is the RNG to be perfectly honest. The star can align for you and carry you through the entire game on easy mode if you get blessed with the right drops/picks ups/parasites.

The difference between beating a boss a lot of times comes down to a parasite or respawn

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

Probably into the 30s at this point.

Made it to the last boss but got hemmed up right before making it and had to pop all my consumables :mjcry: