Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
There are dead scouts all over the place after that last update, I never saw one b4 now

Yeah, that's cuz when they first were in the game, they were linked to the save corruption that was happening and they disabled it pretty immediately. Yeah, now I barely go to 3 rooms before seeing one.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I haven’t played since the latest update, are the dead scouts difficult? Like do they feel like mini-boss fights or just a random enemy?

Will be going for my biome 3 run again later

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I haven’t played since the latest update, are the dead scouts difficult? Like do they feel like mini-boss fights or just a random enemy?

Will be going for my biome 3 run again later
I've avenged a few but got washed by several. In my opinion it depends on the room you're in, if you have enough room to maneuver, kite when necessary or duck into cover to gather yourself its not too difficult.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Do you ever play a game for more than a week if you don't complete it in a week, lol?

I mean, I’ve been playing Returnal for two weeks straight already and I’m still playing. It’s just a huge time sink so its hard to play during the week

Also it took me like a month to beat DQ11

A single player game is usually 1-2 weeks on average for me though

Last edited: