Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Is yalls controller speaker really quiet? Like I didn't even realize the shyt was making noise for the longest time. :dead:

I checked the settings and it's turned all the way up.

You must have had it turned down in the PS5 settings because when I first played the game the reload noise sounded like a DJ Premier preset

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I had to take a mental break. I'm still only on the second biome. Finally made it to the boss last weekend. Was thrilled to see that there's a portal outside of his castle after you first fight him. I stay with my hollowseeker with waves and bonus damage. I had a astronaut, two extra energy in my consumables and a shield on my fourth run going at that bytch. Used all that shyt and got him down to the last of his third bar. But my cat can't stand when I'm working on my laptop, on my cellphone or playing a game. She stays wanting to jump on my lap, and I hadn't taken her to have her claws trimmed. That shyt hurt when she jumped in my lap, right as he flew by leaving a shockwave and I didn't jump in time. Got hit by that and then a projectile:mjcry:

This rogue lite is a totally different feel than Hades brehs.
i still dont know how i beat that shyt :mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
New update is now live. Brought back the scavenging/avenging scouts, which I never encountered in my initial plan thru. I tried to avenge and got merked hard. Cursed severed was too skrong and I still only had my peashooter with no upgrades cuz I just started biome 1 again. SMh.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
New update is now live. Brought back the scavenging/avenging scouts, which I never encountered in my initial plan thru. I tried to avenge and got merked hard. Cursed severed was too skrong and I still only had my peashooter with no upgrades cuz I just started biome 1 again. SMh.
Gotta hop back on. I never encountered these.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Are these the messages we get on PSN when one of us dies?
I've gone to these areas where it said some of my friends died but I never find anything.

Well, I mean it technically corresponds with that, but you're not just going to find your friends list bodies. Tho it'd be dope if you did find theirs if you get a message of their death is in the same biome that you're currently in. One of the ones I found earlier died on May 1st, lol and wasn't anyone that I knew.

I actually killed the previous tentacle scouter. Seems random that they'll be the ones that appear of the decease versus you getting a choice to scavenge/avenge the corpse, cuz when the tentacle scouter appeared, I hadn't even made it to the body to scan yet. This is dope.

I wonder if they're ever going to implement a biome that changes randomly to the other biomes like it did in the earlier trailers or was that just something they were doing for cinematic effect. I think it's most likely the latter.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Officially don't have to play Act 2 again unless there's a data cube hidden in there somewhere. Played through Biome 5 like 15 times and finally saw the room with a missing scout log. Also beat the last boss in like 90 secs if anyone cares to see it.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Biome 5 related

Is the water world/stage all apart of biome 5? :dwillhuh:

I was playing for a solid 2 and half hours on exploring everything taking on everything in what i believe is biome 5...got reckless thinking I had a revive from the reconstructor but apparently that didn't carry over when you dive into the water area.

I got to take a break for night :snoop:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Biome 5 related

Is the water world/stage all apart of biome 5? :dwillhuh:

I was playing for a solid 2 and half hours on exploring everything taking on everything in what i believe is biome 5...got reckless thinking I had a revive from the reconstructor but apparently that didn't carry over when you dive into the water area.

I got to take a break for night :snoop:
The underwater section is its own biome and the final one. It's jarring since you go there just out the blue with no boss fight. But it's a connected, but ultimately separate biome, breh.