Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop ducking those fades sir...you need that space money anyway.

ya ultimately I was forced back into the fray with just an ounce of energy left and my trusty hollowseeker...ended up giving them nikkas work...the desert area is super easy to me now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop ducking those fades sir...you need that space money anyway.

...also it’s funny you say this cuz I saw an option to buy a 25% health upgrade but I didn’t have enough obolites...is that health upgrade permanent?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
...also it’s funny you say this cuz I saw an option to buy a 25% health upgrade but I didn’t have enough obolites...is that health upgrade permanent?
No, just through your run but those integrity upgrades and collecting your resin are key to making the first 3 biomes easy in my experience. A lot of the dying to bad timing, enemies flanking you, or even boss damage is easily mitigated with more health.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Is yalls controller speaker really quiet? Like I didn't even realize the shyt was making noise for the longest time. :dead:

I checked the settings and it's turned all the way up.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I had to take a mental break. I'm still only on the second biome. Finally made it to the boss last weekend. Was thrilled to see that there's a portal outside of his castle after you first fight him. I stay with my hollowseeker with waves and bonus damage. I had a astronaut, two extra energy in my consumables and a shield on my fourth run going at that bytch. Used all that shyt and got him down to the last of his third bar. But my cat can't stand when I'm working on my laptop, on my cellphone or playing a game. She stays wanting to jump on my lap, and I hadn't taken her to have her claws trimmed. That shyt hurt when she jumped in my lap, right as he flew by leaving a shockwave and I didn't jump in time. Got hit by that and then a projectile:mjcry:

This rogue lite is a totally different feel than Hades brehs.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I had to take a mental break. I'm still only on the second biome. Finally made it to the boss last weekend. Was thrilled to see that there's a portal outside of his castle after you first fight him. I stay with my hollowseeker with waves and bonus damage. I had a astronaut, two extra energy in my consumables and a shield on my fourth run going at that bytch. Used all that shyt and got him down to the last of his third bar. But my cat can't stand when I'm working on my laptop, on my cellphone or playing a game. She stays wanting to jump on my lap, and I hadn't taken her to have her claws trimmed. That shyt hurt when she jumped in my lap, right as he flew by leaving a shockwave and I didn't jump in time. Got hit by that and then a projectile:mjcry:

So you saying you let some p*ssy get you killed eh.

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

my game must be bugged bc I reached the second boss once and I don’t have an automatic portal for him :mjcry:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Took a few days and jumped back in after running through RE8.

That 5th biome...sheeesh

fukk a save system, If Housemarque nerfs those bytch-ass flying drones in tomorrow's patch I will be a happy man :mjcry:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

Had to put the PS5 in the bedroom. She’s a habitual boss interrupter.