Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
found a hollowseeker in biome 1...only the 2nd time using one...found one in biome 2 the first time I made it there...realized I used it wrong the first time...you can actually hold the trigger down on that bytch

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn...found a lvl 5 hollowseeker...full health and a figurine at the start of biome 2...can’t wait to see how I fukk this up :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I did pretty good...made it the furthest I’ve ever been...I found the room where the blue dust re-enacts shyt from the past for the 2nd biome...then I found some shyt that transported me to an upper level but not like the regular transportation shyt...this was some new shyt...there was a “hall” full of lasers that I ran thru...fought some enemies then there was an open area where this huge tentacle thing shot rings at me but the rings came at me vertically which was different...anyway that muthafukka killed me...I got resurrected and he killed me right again lol...I wonder how close I was to the boss...probably hard to tell tho since the biomes rearrange themselves all the time

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I did pretty good...made it the furthest I’ve ever been...I found the room where the blue dust re-enacts shyt from the past for the 2nd biome...then I found some shyt that transported me to an upper level but not like the regular transportation shyt...this was some new shyt...there was a “hall” full of lasers that I ran thru...fought some enemies then there was an open area where this huge tentacle thing shot rings at me but the rings came at me vertically which was different...anyway that muthafukka killed me...I got resurrected and he killed me right again lol...I wonder how close I was to the boss...probably hard to tell tho since the biomes rearrange themselves all the time
AbandonedAggravatingBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
biome 2 is weird as hell now...I’m trying to go toward the light but then a sandstorm kicks up...seems like I have to find an alternate route...hollowseeker popping up regularly now...shyt is super-powered

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
biome 2 is weird as hell now...I’m trying to go toward the light but then a sandstorm kicks up...seems like I have to find an alternate route...hollowseeker popping up regularly now...shyt is super-powered

You must not be following your map, cuz the sandstorm only kicks up when you go outside the mainline path there.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some time away from the game did me some justice...I’m able to “ascend the mountain” with ease...still gotta move a little better...I keep getting caught with cheap hits...but it’s been easy as hell to gear up in biome 2 tho