Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The furthest I go up to is where you see her house just standing there. Couldn’t go in. It was just kinda imbedded in the alien planet.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The furthest I go up to is where you see her house just standing there. Couldn’t go in. It was just kinda imbedded in the alien planet.
You go farther and get the key.

Finally got to Phrike for the first time Saturday......and got that work. :to:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You go farther and get the key.

Finally got to Phrike for the first time Saturday......and got that work. :to:

oh shyt there’s still nikkas in here I’m doing better than? :gladbron:

lemme play some more before y’all catch up to me :mjpls:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Took a break and played RE: 8 like I said. It was what I needed. Made it to Nemesis and washed him on the 2nd try followed by washing Hyperion on the 1st attempt during the same session. He was killing it on the organ:wow:, wish I could have let him rock but the game is the game :blessed:

I take it that with how Nemesis last quarter of energy quickly depleted that you had that one artifact, Woundseeker, that deals increased damaged with enemy life is low eh? Either that or/and you had increased damage buffs aplenty as well. I see you got the high caliber carbine, so I'm sure that helps, specially if you got Critical Hits upgrade on there as well. Good work.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Oh and those bat-looking things are the worst thus far. Can’t really tell when/how they attack.

Oh word? Guess you haven't been observing them closely, as they have an obvious tail. I'll put you onto game with them. If you're facing their front, you'll see them expand their wings outward, revealing an orange center glowing within them that signals them about to dive at you. It's literally their only attack as well I believe. So you can either time your dodge or attack them during that stage, you'll usually stun them or outright kill them in one shot if you decide to jump at them and slice them with your sword (did you find the sword yet?).

There’s less than 1900 posts in this thread.

LOL, I hear you. Have you not read anything about the game prior to playing tho?

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
oh shyt there’s still nikkas in here I’m doing better than? :gladbron:

lemme play some more before y’all catch up to me :mjpls:

:pachaha: I felt that

turns out we’re not the worst in the thread:mjlit:

I need to stop messing around and try to get through biome 2 tho :francis: