Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Had a level 11 carbine with like 7 power.

The thing is I was dog walking nemesis the entire time, like it wasn’t even that hard but I just wasnt prepared enough stepping into the arena. Like i said if I even just had my astronaut i would have been poppin champagne but now I’m back on the bench looking stupid in the face.:flabbynsick:
You gotta fight like there's no second chances. Stop trying to be saved, hoe fool.

Daps
Thats kind of why i fukk with them not breaking down and putting in the save & quit...it’s kind of like, naw play the game how we want or kick rocks, we ain’t Ubisoft
the save needs to become a thing though
people have other shyt to do and want to play other games
just allow people to continue where they left off in the run
if you die you start at the beginning like everyone else

Last edited:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

@MeachTheMonster, here's a harder section just to show you how quick you can get merked. This is the third level's challenge room. The whole video isn't that. The beginning is just me showing how big the map can be and going around pillaging items and such at first. If you want to just skip to the action, then start here,

I nearly get slaughtered here, as it's one of the more difficult challenge rooms, more especially if you don't have the right gun or perk set ups.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Looking back this is one of the best games I played in the last few years

It was so refreshing to not have to micromanage a ton of inventory screens every 10 minutes, just pick up and play and a real sense of accomplishment when you beat a boss

I can't wait to see what they do with a sequel, my only complaint would be the dumb story

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Looking back this is one of the best games I played in the last few years

It was so refreshing to not have to micromanage a ton of inventory screens every 10 minutes, just pick up and play and a real sense of accomplishment when you beat a boss

I can't wait to see what they do with a sequel, my only complaint would be the dumb story

This brings back the feeling of arcade/nes game era for sure. Just inching a little closer to victory every run, the intensity of combat encounters...really fun

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Took a break and played RE: 8 like I said. It was what I needed. Made it to Nemesis and washed him on the 2nd try followed by washing Hyperion on the 1st attempt during the same session. He was killing it on the organ:wow:, wish I could have let him rock but the game is the game :blessed:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Biome 3 is officially TMNT underwater stage level type unfair....
Ya'll talking about trouble with Nemesis and I can't even get to the nikka:martin:
How am I supposed to simultaneously deal with kamikaze robots crawling at me, turrets firing rings of death and drones shooting one hitter quitters at me from all angles?:mindblown:
Look on the map and it's a sea of red...can't shoot them all, and I can't outrun them without getting clapped either. I just have to hope for the next try to not have an area I have to go through with all this crap in it. I think I'm taking a sabbatical from this game for my mind and wrist's sake

Last edited:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Biome 3 is officially TMNT underwater stage level type unfair....
Ya'll talking about trouble with Nemesis and I can't even get to the nikka:martin:
How am I supposed to simultaneously deal with kamikaze robots crawling at me, turrets firing rings of death and droids shooting one hitter quitters at me from all angles?:mindblown:
Look on the map and it's a sea of red...can't shoot them all, and I can't outrun them without getting clapped either. I just have to hope for the next try to not have an area I have to go through with all this crap in it. I think I'm taking a sabbatical from this game for my mind and wrist's sake
:umad:

You handle it by Gittin Gudder.