Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just got up to nemesis again with 200% integrity, got a stupid malfunction that gave me -20% integrity and then lost my astronaut in the room right before. Ended up dying, after even getting him down to the 3rd phase without being hit more than twice. Put a bunch of ether into respawn before that and then realized i had no health or items so I went into a lifted gate room and fought one of those monster mech guys that just whooped my ass.

If i had a health pack and my astronaut before nemesis i would have beat him. Very fukking unfortunate. :noah:

I might have to sit at the casual table from now on

Yeah...sounds like a severe case of Git Gud nikka. That's my diagnosis.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:picard: What weapon you using

Had a level 11 carbine with like 7 power.

The thing is I was dog walking nemesis the entire time, like it wasn’t even that hard but I just wasnt prepared enough stepping into the arena. Like i said if I even just had my astronaut i would have been poppin champagne but now I’m back on the bench looking stupid in the face.:flabbynsick:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think the most simple way for them to implement a save system to the game and keep all of its existing functions in tact and not break the game would simply make it so that in order to save, you have to go to the Reconstructor and initiate it to save the game. Either that or make it that you have the option to save just going to the room or to a fabricator room or sleep chambers.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think the most simple way for them to implement a save system to the game and keep all of its existing functions in tact and not break the game would simply make it so that in order to save, you have to go to the Reconstructor and initiate it to save the game. Either that or make it that you have the option to save just going to the room or to a fabricator room or sleep chambers.

I would be cool if they just took away the use of the reconstructor and just let that be a temporary save spot

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I would be cool if they just took away the use of the reconstructor and just let that be a temporary save spot

Could make it a choice of continue your run at the expense of not saving (basically how it normally functions) or use the reconstructor then and there to save and quit. Maybe even 1/2 the ether requirements for the save & quit.