Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I’m in biome two and I reached the boss once

and now I just got into biome two again and there’s this yellow sphere portal thing I can’t get into?

Any idea what it is?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m in biome two and I reached the boss once

and now I just got into biome two again and there’s this yellow sphere portal thing I can’t get into?

Any idea what it is?

If you’re talking about the doorways you need an upgraded sword

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I just made light work of Nemesis with the Rotgland Lobber. If it anyone has trouble with him, definitely use that. I may use this the rest of my run if I can help it :dead:

I'll try to upload the footage soon.
Best gun in the game imo.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got halfway through the final boss :wow:I’m running through B6 like Indiana Jones those mf’s are too real :sadcam: especially the Typhonops

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally beat Ixion. I'm not gonna lie that nikka was tough. When is the game going to allow me to just warp to a new world without having to run through multiple biomes?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finally beat Ixion. I'm not gonna lie that nikka was tough. When is the game going to allow me to just warp to a new world without having to run through multiple biomes?

You can get to 3 through one, once you get to 4 you start there

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

If you beat him, then right now. Hell, anytime you reach a new biome or a new boss, there's a quick warp like maybe 2-3 rooms away from you starting the game to reach back to those areas. For newer levels, it'll warp you to the start of that level. And for bosses, it'll be a warp point that leads you to the final room before the boss. The'll be a swarm of enemies an a minor trek to the, depending upon which biome boss it is, but it's like 5-10 minutes, if you rushing like that. More than likely tho, you'll not want to rush cuz you're risking getting their unprepared.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Here's my 2nd run thru Ixion:

Didnt really stress him at all and just wanted to buss my guns on it. Kinda bullied him with little regard to my own life, cuz I was too brolic for him anyway.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just beat the game. Made it all through one run after reaching Biome 4. 9/10.

I hope they keep working on this game and polishing the graphics and performance. It's not indicative of what this hardware is truly capable of. But that's a minor nitpick. I'm gonna play through it again though. I wasn't really paying attention to the story. I know there's a lot of shyt I missed.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just read theories on the story. fukk that. I ain't never gonna understand it :russ:

Last edited: