Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The framerate has been complete ass since the last patch :why:

It's only crapped the bed once for me, but it was for quite a lengthy period of time. It was in biome 4 and I think it had something to do with using the Electropon Driver gun cuz that was the only time I had noticeable framerate issues and it was quite messy.

Anywho, I'm about to step into the boss room of the last biome right now.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just had my first crash with a nice setup in B5 :francis: that’s my first one and I think I’m cool on this shyt until they figure out the save situation now. I had everything set up so nice :mjcry:

I noticed my sound has been fukkin up big time and vibration goes away when there’s too much going on on the screen now

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey coli brehs. Whoever finished this game.

So I'm in the 5th Biome, and I explored every path, but I could only find 2 of the 3 Hadal keys needed to open the boss door. The only room I didn't investigate was the Challenge Room. The 3rd key isn't there, is it?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

So I'm in the 5th Biome, and I explored every path, but I could only find 2 of the 3 Hadal keys needed to open the boss door. The only room I didn't investigate was the Challenge Room. The 3rd key isn't there, is it?

No. It's not there. Just search for main path doorways. You must've missed one.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps

Yes

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
:martin: is it hard or how long, many enemies?

Standard three waves. It might be random but the last time I remember doing it it was a bunch of the lizards, then a bunch of frozen drones with a globe and then two severed and a globe. I went in with a shotty and it wasn't too bad until the two severed. But like most of the game it depends on the loadout.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Standard three waves. It might be random but the last time I remember doing it it was a bunch of the lizards, then a bunch of frozen drones with a globe and then two severed and a globe. I went in with a shotty and it wasn't too bad until the two severed. But like most of the game it depends on the loadout.

I just beat it so it seems pretty easy. Now got 3rd keys