Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just beat 4th biome, Hyperion on my first try. First boss I did that too. Fight was pretty amazing tho, but the Elecropylon Driver made short work of him. For some damn reason, my PS5 wasn't recording my latest gameplay footage tho.:why::gucci::martin:

This all I got to show for it, the trophy screenshot.:beli:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just beat 4th biome, Hyperion on my first try. First boss I did that too. Fight was pretty amazing tho, but the Elecropylon Driver made short work of him. For some damn reason, my PS5 wasn't recording my latest gameplay footage tho.:why::gucci::martin:

This is one i wouldn’t personally watch anyway, i heard this fight is the best in the game

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk. I was close to get 3rd key in Biome 5 and mferr Drone Flies :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: too fukking many Drone Flies :why:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Went back and fought him again last night with the carbine. Still beat Em without dying. By this point in the game, you are a lot more powerful, which makes the game easier.

Easier than Nemesis but just as cool, if not cooler.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Had my 1st crash yesterday an hour into a run. That's not bad all things considered but the way this game is set up it's frustrating. My next run I lost to the 3rd phase of boss 3 so if I can get some heals to that fight he's food. Biome 3 enemies are annoying as hell these MFs sabotage me right before the boss :francis: