Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Didn't get a chance to play last night but I think that's a good thing, sometimes u need to take a break from this game.

Got some time blocked off tonight tho, I wanna see the boss on biome 3:bustback:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What gun is that and what item did you use to drain health? :ohhh:

Ironically, it's the same gun as last time. Pumped up Hollowseeker, with Waves and I think Serrated Rounds. Thing is unlike last time, I also bolstered up its damage by buying every artifact that I could during this run to up its damage percentage. One joint, not sure if it was parasite or artifact, I think artifact,called wound seeker, it would buff damage considerably on low health targets. Pretty sure that included bosses too.

My alt. fire was...I can't remember the name, but it's a focused shot laser beam.

Last edited:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
One joint, not sure if it was parasite or artifact, I think artifact,called wound seeker, it would buff damage considerably on low health targets. Pretty sure that included bosses too.
One thing I like about this game is that everything works on every enemy, including bosses. It's not like final fantasy or something where you get to a boss and you can't stop them or poison them.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
One thing I like about this game is that everything works on every enemy, including bosses. It's not like final fantasy or something where you get to a boss and you can't stop them or poison them.

Ironically in the FFVII Remake, stop and poison works on a lot of bosses. Not every boss, but most bosses even had their share of exploitable weaknesses.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They wouldn't be an issue if I could actually SEE the fukking rockets I'm getting shot at with. I see the fukkers pop up and then I'm missing half my integrity because I don't see shyt before it's too late :dahell:

The first couple times they killed me it was in the mix with other enemies and I literally didn’t even know how they were killing me. The first time it was the rings like :why: I thought these were only horizontal :pachaha: