Returnal (PS5/PC) (April 30th, Housemarque) - OT

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I'm so trash, been stuck on Biome 2 for a week and haven't made it to the boss :mjcry:

I know I was close cause I ended up in a room with 2 sentient a$$holes and I killed one and got one to half health but I shot my charged up shot at a pillar and he teleported next to me and slashed me. End of my run

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Think my trophies are glitched. One of them is to double your health and im at a point where i cant even increase my
health anymore and nothing.

E1EVTjbX0AQdREZ

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Due to the upgrades and equipment you start biome 1 with Phrike is the hardest boss in the game imo so you guys don't have to feel horrible.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can tell when I'm getting burned out and need to take a break from this game. On the third biome and I'm bullshytting. Getting killed a lot of times because I lose focus going through the same area multiple times.

On a sidenote, makes sure you are actually upgrading your weapon traits. If you pick up a previous weapon, spend a little time with it and unlock a trait that will be beneficial for you later on. You can shred through a lot of these enemies with the right pickup. It may seem like the best thing is the just run back through an area once you've encountered a boss. But I'd recommend spending time just focusing on weapons. It took me a while to figure out, but if you're just walking by and not picking up weapons with locked traits in this game, you're making your life harder when it comes to defeating bosses. I picked up and Hollowseeker that had Wave/Serrated, and it felt like I was cheating with how fast I was killing shyt :picard:

If you're trying to make a serious run, don't just get rid of a weapon just because you found one with a higher proficiency level. A higher level enables you to further unlock new traits. Doesn't necessarily help you kill any faster.

Game is addicting.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think imma start skipping biome 2 again. It’s too much of a time sink to completely clear biome 1 and then do half of 2 before going to 3.

I’m think I’m just gonna completely clear 1, try and get an astronaut and move on. I might even just completely restart my run if i dont get an astronaut in biome 1

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Welp. Finally got my first crash. :francis:

2 and a half hours into biome 4. Geared up and fukkin murdering shyt. :sadbron:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I think imma start skipping biome 2 again. It’s too much of a time sink to completely clear biome 1 and then do half of 2 before going to 3.

I’m think I’m just gonna completely clear 1, try and get an astronaut and move on. I might even just completely restart my run if i dont get an astronaut in biome 1
That's what I did. Pretty much just get to the room with all the items in biome 1. Maybe farm a few obolites if there's shyt to buy. Buy up and save the healing items so I had a few for the 3rd biome boss.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Think my trophies are glitched. One of them is to double your health and im at a point where i cant even increase my
health anymore and nothing.

E1EVTjbX0AQdREZ
Damn. Yea I got that trophy and my shyt was at half that. :dead:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Did you go through the 2nd biome? I’m gonna make another attempt later

Nope. Just geared up on first biome and third until I found resurrection chamber. After that, straight headed for the boss. Wasn't even at max integrity after the last room before him, but I did have three revival items that I ended up not even needing to use any of them. I fought the boss as if I didn't have any, as I legit forgot that I even had then by mid third phase.