Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can spend that easy at a high end steak restaurant, if both people want an entrée, appetizer, dessert, and drinks. Where you gonna run into an issue is if one person orders the ribeye and sides and the other person just wants some sort of fish and maybe a salad.

That person needs to stay home:camby:

for two? think the most was 600.00 for my wife bday.. she wanted to try a 24k steak in Cancun. the steak was like 325.00

Ewv-D8a1-Vg-AEdtx-W.jpg

Is that A5 Wagyu? That's the only steak I'm spending hundreds on.

Ppl will pay if it makes them feel elitist.

And even if the food isn't good, subconsciously most ppl will think it's great bc of the $100 fee.

I would never. I know too many food places that will feed you enough good food to fall asleep.

No legit steak house is serving you a chewy London Broil out the supermarket. The quality of the meat will justify a high price. If the food wasn't good they'd get called on it.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
restaurants have been operating at a mean L for over a year, hell yea it's desperation - DO NOT COME HERE IF YOU'RE NOT ABOUT TO DO FULL DINING - it's simple. given their steaks a 50-80 - that's just meat, sides are likely 10-20, dessert 15, drink 12-25...it's not a hard ask for customers to spend 100 - get a steak, side, and drink and share 1 app, you're there.

Even with the rush that will happen this summer. Most restaurants that aren't backed by a big Corp. Will be outta business by the end off this year.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How you gonna tell me what to wear to spend my money tho. That's crazy to me. I'm a country nikka tho.
same way a club can tell you what to wear to spend your money
same way CVS can tell you to put on a shirt and shoes if you want to shop there
you don't want a dress code, don't go there...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Not true.. I just want people on here to know that 100.00 in 2021 is going rate at most really good restaurants..
aint even really good, that's getting to be standard at mid price restaurants also, order 2-3 apps for the table, 2-3 drinks/person, entree, a couple desserts to share amongst the crew, you dropped 80-110 off bat

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
They need to learn how to market better. Charge $25 per entry that gets reduced by $5 for every $20 spent.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That person needs to stay home:camby:

How you gonna get mad at someone for ordering an entrée you have just because it isnt the $60+ steak? Every steak house is going to have fish, most likely a pork chop, and a chicken dish on the menu and they dont come close in price to the steak.

They shoulda just said everyone needs to order an entrée. Or just charge a $50 entry fee per person that comes off the price of the meal.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Tired of broke bums fronting for IG sitting & checking in at these expensive restaurants, ordering appetizers and not leaving tips all the while stealing tables from people who can actually afford it.

Ol' "yall got chicken strips" ass bums:mjlol:

Clowns that order that shyt need to tip double of what that cheap ass meal is, but the fukked up part is these trash bag dusties dont tip at all:bryan:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you gonna get mad at someone for ordering an entrée you have just because it isnt the $60+ steak? Every steak house is going to have fish, most likely a pork chop, and a chicken dish on the menu and they dont come close in price to the steak.

They shoulda just said everyone needs to order an entrée. Or just charge a $50 entry fee per person that comes off the price of the meal.

I'm talking about the customers. If you get a group of people together to go eat at a restaurant like this they should know what's to be expected as far as what's going to be ordered.

If you don't want to party then you should go home:manny:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Man do people not realize you dont have to go to an upscale steakhouse just to eat good food???:pachaha: there's a dallas BBQ's that PACKED constantly before the pandemic and is still PACKED now when it opened back up and their food is legit great especially the honey fried bbq chicken...:ohlawd:

the-large-order-of-sticky.jpg

:mjcry: the goat...
BBQs :mjlol:

Man, the memories. Especially the one on 23rd street.

But on the real, go to Wolfgang's. The lunch menu is 'easier' on your wallet

*Edit*

Carmine's has some decent food also

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The dress code isn't that crazy, the question is will they enforce it for EVERYBODY :sas2:

just went to this spot fiola mare in DC for my bday, split the check between the 4 of us, it was about $240/person. it was worth it too :noah:

Never heard of it. What's the deal? Might have to make a day trip and try it.:ehh: