Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I'm curious to know what is the most people in here have spent in a restaurant. Not to troll or be disrespectful, I'm genuinely curious.

for two? think the most was 600.00 for my wife bday.. she wanted to try a 24k steak in Cancun. the steak was like 325.00

Ewv-D8a1-Vg-AEdtx-W.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man do people not realize you dont have to go to an upscale steakhouse just to eat good food???:pachaha: there's a dallas BBQ's that PACKED constantly before the pandemic and is still PACKED now when it opened back up and their food is legit great especially the honey fried bbq chicken...:ohlawd:

the-large-order-of-sticky.jpg

:mjcry: the goat...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
yall really aint been to a restaurant with a dress code? even the restaurants at all-inclusives have them for the "nicer" restaurants. they dress code aint even super wild, it's a semi formal joint. ditch the athletic gear and fashion nova slut wear and you good :ld:

Steak-48-Houston-Steakhouse-dining-room-tables.jpg

How you gonna tell me what to wear to spend my money tho. That's crazy to me. I'm a country nikka tho.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Right, $100 on food and beverage per person before tax and tip. I’m saying that type of money can be easily spent in a upscale restaurant like that if you are buying an entree, an appetizer, and a couple of drinks. I think they are trying to sell more entrees and alcohol really.
It could be that but Philly cats know it was a big fight there a little while ago. That could be apart of the reason for the new "pricing"

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This could end up crippling their business. this is a horrible economy and your literally forcing your patrons to pay a minimum of $100 per person including taxes and tipping...:francis: this aint the 80's where rich people was out there doing cocaine all willy nilly and shyt went crazy big... we are still dealing with the pandemic loads of people not working and you want to force people to pay a minimum just to eat there??? fukk that...:heh: the food better be good tier because if it's TRASH?!!?:mjlol:
it's actually the opposite, you want the highest revenue per table. if people are gonna occupy a table for the same amount of time, why would you want people coming in spending 120 on a table of four when you can have 400 for a table of four? the people who can afford a full meal here are doing fine, this whole pandemic showed the clear division between the classes. the people with high paying jobs who been at home with no where to travel or dine have tons of disposable income, that's who goes to 100/person restaurants