Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I always hear Slim Thug, Le$, and other guys that live in the H-Town area name dropping this place in their songs.

Seems like they know they’re in high demand and only want to cater to a certain crowd that they feel will spend more money.

The wife and I have run $150-$200 dollar tabs here at much cheaper spots around our way so it’s very possible at an upscale place like this. Appetizers, a couple entrees, dessert, and those overpriced drinks will get you there fast. Places be charging 10-20 bucks for a little 16 to 20 ounce mixed drinks.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forcing your customers to pay a MINIMUM is some fukkboy shyt...:mjlol: doesnt matter if the place is high class or low class...

Broke boys wouldn't be eating there so why is there an issue? Go eat what you
want to spend money on

$100 is basically a regular sized steak, appetizer, and two drinks. That's not expensive.

Screenshot-20210526-172501.png

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeah but they want $100 per person plus food and tip?!!?:wtf: that's way too much just to eat at a fukking resturant!!! They outta their fukking minds...especially when other places are open and they not doing this bullshyt...:camby:
that's legit a normal price per person at a nice steakhouse...i aint mad at them if they want to make sure people are doing full dining vs apps and drinks, especially after many restaurants been closed or working at heavily reduced capacity for over a year. go to outback or blck angus if you want bargain steak :yeshrug:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It’s weird and the fact they said that would make me not want to go there.

Really not a high price though

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
that's legit a normal price per person at a nice steakhouse...i aint mad at them if they want to make sure people are doing full dining vs apps and drinks, especially after many restaurants been closed or working at heavily reduced capacity for over a year. go to outback or blck angus if you want bargain steak :yeshrug:

I mean i get it but forcing people to pay a minimum is some bullshyt...:scust: lets not make excuses for them...