Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Keyword LOBSTER I'm down with that. And it's only $23 dollars. they wont 13 for just regular degular mac and cheese tho.

Yeah it was around that price. Maybe I said 30 because I was including a tip in there when I went in person. I just remember it being bomb as hell. I remember ordering it to-go last year when I was cooking my own steaks because it was good as hell.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah it was around that price. I just remember it being bomb as hell. I remember ordering it to-go last year when I was cooking my own steaks because it was good as hell.
That shyt is slamming from what I remember. You get what you pay for. Trust me if a regular Mac n cheese is $13 the amounts of ingredients and good cheese it takes to make it is why it’s expensive. When I make my baked Mac n cheese one pan I spend around $50 for all ingredients so if I’m making plates it’s gonna cost :blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
bro, by them even saying you have to spend 100.00 just lets me know they arent even upscale. A real sort of upscale restaurant pricing gonna be 100.00 or better just off their regular pricing.

Lets start with a typical Ruth Chris menu since they are probably the most known Link below

Dinner Menu - Ruth's Chris Steak House

Now if you get a meal with two sides and 2 drinks.. you gonna be at 150 off the break. unless you just gonna order some salad..lol

I heard ruth chris's is good...:ehh: but see they don't force you to buy anything that's a minimum to amount to $100 just for showing up...:mjlol: you buy what you want that you could afford...

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I heard ruth chris's is good...:ehh: but see they don't force you to buy anything that's a minimum to amount to $100 just for showing up...:mjlol: you buy what you want that you could afford...

Ruth Chris is more like upscale with training wheels at this point. Its places waaaaaaay more pricier. But Ruth is consistent as fuhk. You know the food is excellent.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
That shyt is slamming from what I remember. You get what you pay for. Trust me if a regular Mac n cheese is $13 the amounts of ingredients and good cheese it takes to make it is why it’s expensive. When I make my baked Mac n cheese one pan I spend around $50 for all ingredients so if I’m making plates it’s gonna cost :blessed:

:mjtf: Wow. by the way this is Steak 48 mac and cheese.
creamy-mac-cheese.jpg
:russ:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeeeeah.. yall dont really hit expensive spots on here I see.. that 13.00 Mac and cheese will feed 2 people or more easily

Go to any Ruth Chris. DEL friscos.. etc...

I’ll Gladly Drop A Hundo At Del Friscos, Them Crab Cakes Alone Are :ohlawd:

Last edited: