Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
In other words I make over 200k as a single guy and don’t spend money on stupid shyt because I understand business.

We’re a different breed. You show up to the front door with someone you’re trying to impress paying retail. I get invited to the private events with the owner and toast to the success of their business models busting you clowns upside the head for 200% markup a pop.

Lol..oh you that dude on the net. You make blah blah blah..woo woo woo..

No you the fuhk dont.. lol

invalid

Banned
Daps
They charge 200% and 300% markup because they know poor people or people of low pride will pay high prices to look like luxury for a day. And you idiots fall for it hook line and sinker every time. Forgive me for not following the herd of lost blind sheep.

I think the whole point of this thread is that they don't want poor clientele. They clearly see themselves as marketing to an upscale demographic and they don't want poor (fake stunting) clientele ruining their brand.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol..oh you that dude on the net. You make blah blah blah..woo woo woo..

No you the fuhk dont.. lol
Lol I don’t like bragging and I’m helping any brother that asks how to get similar success but sometimes you have to let a nikka who is claiming I can’t afford something know . The fact that you think this is unobtainable shows that you probably have a ways to go. I recommend the 6certs section.

And just FYI, I was getting invited to these kind of dinners when I was only making $43,000 a year and my boss brought us to all the functions of his private business group.

Being a consumer is a mindset not a level of pay.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Lol I don’t like bragging and I’m helping any brother that asks how to get similar success but sometimes you have to let a nikka who is claiming I can’t afford something know . The fact that you think this is unobtainable shows that you probably have a ways to go. I recommend the 6certs section.

And just FYI, I was getting invited to these kind of dinners when I was only making $43,000 a year and my boss brought us to all the functions of his private business group.

Being a consumer is a mindset not a level of pay.

I do real estate in DC... I have money.

Never said its unobtainable. I SAID YOU DONT MAKE IT. Dont put words in my mouth.

Every nygga on Coli got money until I ask them to show me. Feel free to post up. I can back mine up my nygga... ill wait

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do real estate in DC... I have money.

Never said its unobtainable. I SAID YOU DONT MAKE IT. Dont put words in my mouth.

Every nygga on Coli got money until I ask them to show me. Feel free to post up. I can back mine up my nygga... ill wait

I’m not posting shyt. That’s the whole point. I don’t have to prove anything and people like you seem to need to constantly prove everything. Which is why you pay outrageous profit margins to satiate an ego that obviously isn’t getting stroked elsewhere. I had hoes before I had money. Like I said, its a difference.

If you really make what you say you make then stop being such a proud sucker/consumer.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I’m not posting shyt. That’s the whole point. I don’t have to prove anything and people like you seem to need to constantly prove everything. Which is why you pay outrageous profit margins to satiate an ego that obviously isn’t getting stroked elsewhere. I had hoes before I had money. Like I said, its a difference.

If you really make what you say you make then stop being such a proud sucker/consumer.

I stopped at "Im not posting shyt".. exactly.. no need for me to read the rest

Now take your broke, crying over other nyggas brackets out the thread.

Yall all the same when I say post it... lol

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped at "Im not posting shyt".. exactly.. no need for me to read the rest

Now take your broke, crying over other nyggas brackets out the thread.

Yall all the same when I say post it... lol

Lol and here you go proving my exact point. No body is posting any personal info on a site known for doxing to prove a point to a glorified paperwork filer that asks for percentage of my purchase price for “showing me” something that I could’ve did myself.

I’m buying property in San Diego as we speak and am wondering why did I need one of you at all. I hope you are saving that money because my career field is making useless careers like yours obsolete...

malleymal

All Star
Daps
People have different pockets. If this is too much, then check those other spots. F this restaurant for their real reason for doing this though.

:stopitslime:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Lol and here you go proving my exact point. No body is posting any personal info on a site known for doxing to prove a point to a glorified paperwork filer that asks for percentage of my purchase price for “showing me” something that I could’ve did myself.

I’m buying property in San Diego as we speak and am wondering why did I need one of you at all. I hope you are saving that money because my career field is making useless careers like yours obsolete...

Thesis..

bro, I promise you Im not reading this. Two options. Post up or shut up

No in between

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thesis..

bro, I promise you Im not reading this. Two options. Post up or shut up

No in between
Lol I know you reading it, tho. Betta save that money. Sooner or later people will figure out that you’re only recommending that we offer over asking price so your bread crumbs I mean commission payout is higher. Better hope the appraiser plays ball.