Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
WTF is everybody getting all upset about? This isn't the club, this is a fine dining restaurant tired of broke people taking up tables to order bread sticks and water and stunt on the gram all night. Nice restaurants often have dress codes. You want to show up in a fila jumpsuit and Js best head across the street.

Now if that dress code is selectively enforced that's one thing (like KC's Power and White...I mean Light used to do) then there's a reason to be mad

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Soooooo...

Went to Houston last week and went to Steak 48..

First, there wasnt any sign with no minimum charge of 100 per person

Me and my wife bill came up to 242.00 not including tip. Like I said, if you getting dinner and drinks for 2, you gonna spend that anyway

And Houston is a bomb city. People always saying visit, so I did. Had a ball

20210628-203457.jpg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Soooooo...

Me and my wife bill came up to 242.00 not including tip. Like I said, if you getting dinner and drinks for 2, you gonna spend that anyway

20210628-203457.jpg
Glad you enjoyed the city. Been Steak 48 a few times with friends to have a good time and a nice meal. Very classy and nice spot.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Soooooo...

20210628-203457.jpg
I think it was the Philadelphia location that had these restrictions

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Lol at all the clowns defending these prices. Yall are such fukking consumers and its hilarious. Now that I make good money I should go ahead and open up a restaurant that markups to these same price levels so I can have all the gullible idiots defend it. nikkas will pay anything for a flex.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Lol at all the clowns defending these prices. Yall are such fukking consumers and its hilarious. Now that I make good money I should go ahead and open up a restaurant that markups to these same price levels so I can have all the gullible idiots defend it. nikkas will pay anything for a flex.

Literally.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Bro, for one it was my anniversary.

2. Anybody heated at this thread like you just need to stick to the local carryout.. I promise I wont care my nygga..

3. Nyggas who make good money dont cry over food prices.. lol

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This thread is straight comedy:russ:

Clearly there is a segment of Coli users here who haven't experienced upscale restaurants, and that's okay. If you don't have a job where you are eating out with team members and/or clients, you probably aren't going to be in a place like that with any sort of regularity. Hell, any touristy spot is going to have pricing like this. At these sort of places $100/head really isn't much at all.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, for one it was my anniversary.

2. Anybody heated at this thread like you just need to stick to the local carryout.. I promise I wont care my nygga..

3. Nyggas who make good money dont cry over food prices.. lol

Who’s crying? I analyze every business model of every place I patronize. My money only goes to establishments that provide intrinsic value somewhat equivalent to the prices they charge.

They charge 200% and 300% markup because they know poor people or people of low pride will pay high prices to look like luxury for a day. And you idiots fall for it hook line and sinker every time. Forgive me for not following the herd of lost blind sheep.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
This thread is straight comedy:russ:

Clearly there is a segment of Coli users here who haven't experienced upscale restaurants, and that's okay. If you don't have a job where you are eating out with team members and/or clients, you probably aren't going to be in a place like that with any sort of regularity. Hell, any touristy spot is going to have pricing like this. At these sort of places $100/head really isn't much at all.

Worst part of this thread was a dude that said he wouldnt pay it for his mom even on a special occasion..lol

Lady birthed and raised him cant get a night out..lol. you cant make this shyt up!

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Who’s crying? I analyze every business model of every place I patronize. My money only goes to establishments that provide intrinsic value somewhat equivalent to the prices they charge.

They charge 200% and 300% markup because they know poor people or people of low pride will pay high prices to look like luxury for a day. And you idiots fall for it hook line and sinker every time. Forgive me for not following the herd of lost blind sheep.

In other words, your good money aint quite making it..got you

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Oh you dont want to spend 17 dollars on a side of mac n cheese. You just dont get it bro:mjgrin:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In other words, your good money aint quite making it..got you
In other words I make over 200k as a single guy and don’t spend money on stupid shyt because I understand business.

We’re a different breed. You show up to the front door with someone you’re trying to impress paying retail. I get invited to the private events with the owner and toast to the success of their business models busting you clowns upside the head for 200% markup a pop.