Restaurant Steak 48 charging a $100 minimum per head

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
When you decide to do it, make a thread. All of Chicago on here will give you the best food in the city, and probably all be right. :blessed: whatever you eat.. We got it.
I got you breh and if it’s trash :ufdup:.

I’m a very open minded person so I listen to recommendations .

B63-EE53-B-BD58-4-F81-9-CB4-4-D074-CA10206.jpg

Ribeye from Eddie V it’s a screenshot of a video so doesn’t do it justice shyt was splendid :wow:.

5-AFBE24-C-A044-466-A-B822-D9-E9-CCF8-B0-CF.jpg

Cajun chicken from earls this shyt is fantastic once again screen shot from a video . shyt was so well seasoned and juicy :noah:.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Ribeye from Eddie V it’s a screenshot of a video so doesn’t do it justice shyt was splendid :wow:.

Cajun chicken from earls this shyt is fantastic once again screen shot from a video . shyt was so well seasoned and juicy :noah:.
There used to be a bomb ass steakhouse in tysons area. I remember going for prom. I can’t find it when I search though. Maybe they got rid of it. It was right off 7 and you could see it on the right after the mall

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
There used to be a bomb ass steakhouse in tysons area. I remember going for prom. I can’t find it when I search though. Maybe they got rid of it. It was right off 7 and you could see it on the right after the mall
That Eddie V u can see it from 7 . It’s upscale but everything isn’t good just being honest :yeshrug:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
DC just started getting decent with the food scene and even then, its just there. It’s gonna take some time to shed that its image has just a gov’t city with no soul or culture.

One my mentor’s friend is in the restaurant industry and he said a lot of chefs would try their concepts in Baltimore/Philly before running up to NYC.

I heard the Bay is 2nd behind NYC for their food scene. I’ll be finding out pretty soon

That rent though :francis:

Really recommend Water for Chocolate. That dude knows what he’s doing.

Damn, this thread got me wanting to map out a gastronomic tour of Bmore :russ:
Aye breh you got good desert spots in Bmore . Me and my girls going to eat later and want some good desert after . The spot we going to is good but their deserts suck .

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

I'm on my phone at work so I can't go in like I want to BUT I'm not worried at all about our food.. Like 30 steakhouses here, same with seafood, even the fast food is crazy. I'll put my name on it :takedat:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm on my phone at work so I can't go in like I want to BUT I'm not worried at all about our food.. Like 30 steakhouses here, same with seafood, even the fast food is crazy. I'll put my name on it :takedat:
You a good brother :wow:.

Imma book mark this when I come through .

When is the best time to visit ?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
But the steaks don't come with shyt. You order a steak, all you get is a steak.

You spend $65 on a ribeye, you've gotta spend at least $12-15 on a side. A cocktail is another $15.

When I'm out with my girl:

Minimum Estimates
Appetizer - $15
Filet - $50
Ribeye - $65
2 sides - $30
2 rounds of cocktails - $60
Dessert - $15

That's $235 right there and we're not taking home leftovers. If I wanna do a soup or add another appetizer, that's another $15 at least. 3 rounds of drinks, add another $30 at least.
people are acting like this is Cheesecake factory where you get an oversized complete meal for 25-30. Yea, if Cheesecake F or Friday's told you to spend 100/person, that's a stupid ask given how their food comes and the price of a meal, $100 at a steakhouse is par for the course unless you do what they're trying to stop - come for a drink & app and clog up a table for 90 mins a $30/head order
When you decide to do it, make a thread. All of Chicago on here will give you the best food in the city, and probably all be right. :blessed: whatever you eat.. We got it.
gained so much weight when i lived in chicago, between not being outside for 5/months a year and the food :ohlawd:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
people are acting like this is Cheesecake factory where you get an oversized complete meal for 25-30. Yea, if Cheesecake F or Friday's told you to spend 100/person, that's a stupid ask given how their food comes and the price of a meal, $100 at a steakhouse is par for the course unless you do what they're trying to stop - come for a drink & app and clog up a table for 90 mins a $30/head order
gained so much weight when i lived in chicago, between not being outside for 5/months a year and the food :ohlawd:
I work out just to eat :mjgrin: Gibson Italia/ Barrio should not be that damn good

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Aye breh you got good desert spots in Bmore . Me and my girls going to eat later and want some good desert after . The spot we going to is good but their deserts suck .
i deadass be wanting to open a dessert only restaurant lol, serve some salads and light apps, but just be focused on delicious dessert

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
i deadass be wanting to open a dessert only restaurant lol, serve some salads and light apps, but just be focused on delicious dessert
I’ll be your first customer :noah:.

Man I went on this bomb ass date a month ago .

We both wanted desert found this random spot .

It was one of those bubble tea places .

I got a strawberry short cake cheese cake .

Shorty got a cinnamon roll cheese cake .

The way we both closed our eyes eating in the car was filthy :russ:.

C36215-D2-8590-4-F6-D-B2-C2-285647-B9023-F.jpg

screenshot from a video doesn’t do it justice :wow:.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Strictly dessert spots nah. At best I’ll just order desert from the same dinner spot.

Don’t really sweet stuff tbh :hubie: